Theis Holster Delivery Wait?

This is a discussion on Theis Holster Delivery Wait? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello, All, Just bought a Ruger LC9 with Laser Max to carry and ordered a Tommy Theis IWB holster a couple of days ago. I ...

Thread: Theis Holster Delivery Wait?

Hello, All,

Just bought a Ruger LC9 with Laser Max to carry and ordered a Tommy Theis IWB holster a couple of days ago. I quickly got an email back from Tommy that due to demand, the wait would be 3-4 weeks for the holster. I suspect this is probably a conservative timeline, after hearing all of the good things about his customer service.

Just wondering what the most recent deliveries have actually been from him - I'd hate to have to wait a full month. Anyone done recent business from him?

I had gotten one from him for my Revolver and the wait time was only like a week, didn't take long at all, he makes a nice holster for sure... oh this was only a few weeks ago also... forgot to mention ...

Thanks for the reply. I can wait; I appreciate a guy wanting to do it right, rather than just make a quick sale. I've heard nothing but good things about his product.

I would send him a quick e-mail and ask his current wait time. When I did it about 6 months back I got a reply back within 12 hours.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Sponsored Links