Desantis IWB

This is a discussion on Desantis IWB within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I received my Desantis Insider today. It looks and feels great. I really like it so far. It's a low riding IWB. I bought it ...

Thread: Desantis IWB

Desantis IWB

I received my Desantis Insider today. It looks and feels great. I really like it so far. It's a low riding IWB. I bought it for my Taurus TCP738 .380. I've been using a nylon holster up to now. It works very well but it's a bit of trouble to re-holster the gun.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

2. Remove Ads

nice, but you know we all need pics of the holster LOL, oh and you can throw the gun in for good measuer as well LOL

VIP Member
    Need photos

I got a desantis for my S&W Governer. It think is good holster for the price. They were a bit slow on the shipping but this was an off the shelf holster not a custom make one.

I never thought of that. Be right back with a picture.
    Member - NRA
    John

Member - NRA
    John

I just received a Desantis 106 for my recently purchased Kahr CW9. It's currently 'stretching to fit'. Anybody have pros or cons about this model?

106.jpg
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

I have the Desantis 106 (sof-tuck). It's a pretty good holster for the price. I would prefer a regular clip instead of the j-hook, which I have a devil of a time getting secured to my belt. I use this for my easy on/easy off holster. I have a Silent Thunder on the way that will more than likely replace this one.
    Glock 22 Gen 4 w/CBST
    Kimber Compact CDP II w/Silent Thunder
    A man, without force, is without the essential dignity of humanity. Human nature is so constituted, that it cannot honor a helpless man, although it can pity him; and even this it cannot do long, if the signs of power do not arise.

DeSantis IWB

I just ordered a soft-tuk for my Bersa Thunder .380 it seems to be a decent holster, waiting for it to arrive.

You won't be disappointed. My only real grow is that the J-hook is a little tight. I would have preferred a regular belt clip. But this thing does it's job and stays put.
    Glock 22 Gen 4 w/CBST
    Kimber Compact CDP II w/Silent Thunder
    A man, without force, is without the essential dignity of humanity. Human nature is so constituted, that it cannot honor a helpless man, although it can pity him; and even this it cannot do long, if the signs of power do not arise.

Has anyone used the Blackhawk Serpa CQC? I've ordered mine and should get it in a few days. However, I'm still looking for a good IWB holster. I'll use one or the other depending on how I'm dressed (I'm a woman). Any thoughts about the Blackhawk and/or a good IWB for a Glock 23?
    Pistols: Glock 21SF, Glock 30SF, Colt 1911 GCT (all .45ACP),
    Revolvers: Ruger SP 101 (.357MAG/.38SP), Judge (.410G/.45LC)

Long guns: Daniel Defense AR-15's (M4V4 and M4V5), Mossberg Shotguns (400 and 500, both 12G), Ruger (.22;LR)

I love my Blackhawk serpa II CQC. I use it on range trips (can't open carry everywhere in FL) I use a Galco King Tuk for IWB cc'ing, no complaints either.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Links