Who here likes triple K holsters?

This is a discussion on Who here likes triple K holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi all I am looking to find a shoulder holster for my Colt Defender. I have been looking at many different manufacturers. However I see ...

Thread: Who here likes triple K holsters?

Who here likes triple K holsters?

Hi all I am looking to find a shoulder holster for my Colt Defender. I have been looking at many different manufacturers. However I see very little talk here about Triple K holsters. I am not sure why that is. Of the people here who have or have used Triple K holster. What do you think of them? What is the good and bad of there products? Thanks

2. Remove Ads

I have one for my Glock 19 and it works very well, good value for the money. Not quite as nice as the Galco or DeSantis but also costs a lot less.

sgb
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Thanks for replays, do you feel it is well made, do you like the fit?

Sgb you don't like I take? Can you tell me what you dont like about it or why please? Thanks

I found the quality good for its price, it is not my primary holster for the Glock, usually use it for at the range or out walking in the woods. If I was going to use a shoulder holster as my main carry, I would spend the extra for the Galco. A friend of mine uses one for his 1911, top notch for everyday use.

sgb
    Thin poor quality leather that stretches and loses it's shape with moderate use.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

I've got one for my SP101 and so far it seems of good enough quality.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

I have a couple of Triple K's for single action revolvers. They are fine. Quality is ok.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Without saying anything about Triple K's quality of design and construction in general, suffice here to say that this very old design interferes in two places with a full grasp of the weapon: at the web of the hand, and at the knuckles of the second finger. Both of these negatives would need to be eliminated to be considered "good" design. Which is not to say that the rig can't be comfortable, or that it can't conceal well; the negatives would mean that it doesn't present the pistol properly/safely for the draw. See annotated pic.

DSCN0324.jpg
    Red (Richard) Nichols

I had a Triple K slide (secret agent) for my G19. I used it for 16 years before it became to soft. I wanted to buy another, but could not find them on my area any more. I was very happy with it.

I don't own one, but have seen a few in Sportsman's Warehouse that appear to be made well.

Links