SHTF Gear tuckable holster

This is a discussion on SHTF Gear tuckable holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had always been a fan of all leather holsters. Primarily in the past had used an OWB belt holster, or a Summer Comfort. While ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By sd976
  • 1 Post By BitReaver
  • 2 Post By high pockets

Thread: SHTF Gear tuckable holster

I had always been a fan of all leather holsters. Primarily in the past had used an OWB belt holster, or a Summer Comfort. While OWB carry was very comfortable, the Summer Comfort left alot to be desired in regards to comfort. This was until I ran across SHTF Gear.

My SHTF tuckable hybrid holster was my first attempt at trying a hybrid holster. I could not be more pleased. It is hands down, the most comfortable holster I own, and the price point is definitely right. It allows me the option to carry either my duty weapon (G22), or my G27. The adjustable ride and cant allow you to realy find the correct fitting for YOU.

Initially the leather seemed a bit stiff, but within the first week of wearing the holster, it really forms to fit you. That is when it gets really comfortable. I wear mine sometimes up to 18-20 hours some days, and even with a bulkier gun like a Glock, the comfort is
    excellent.

www.shtfgear.com

I can highly recommend the SHTF holster to anyone who might be looking for an IWB, comfortable holster.
    Last edited by sd976; January 24th, 2012 at 10:02 PM.
    SHTFGearLLC and nerdyvirgin like this.

sounds like you found what you needed, I too have always been a fan of All leather holsters, and have since been turned on to the Hybrid's with Kydex and I can say they are great thats for sure very very comfortabl, I got mine from WhiteHatHolster.. there is a company called AmericanHolster company that does make a hybrid style but its all leather, and the price is very reasonable, I pulled the trigger on one LOL be a while before it is done I think he has a 10 weeks turnaround time... oh and thanks for the post on SHTF I looked at the site and had to order those leather belt loops LOL for my holster ... should work a little better than the metal clips ?

I have a SHTF gear holster as my only CC holster now, bought it about 2 months ago.
    SHTFGearLLC likes this.

Pics pics pics

I have the SHTF ACE-1 Holster, it is several months old, now. It is undoubtedly the most comfortable holster I have.

I use this holster on my Beretta PX-4 Compact.

It may look weird to some of you amigos out there, but that is because it happens to be left-handed.

The stitching is Kevlar thread and looks pretty nice onthe holster. The mtime frame was nice also. They were saying 3 weeks, but mine took 4 because they had a 'brain fart' and made it right-handed the first time.

All in all, I am pleased with the holster and would definitely order another if I decide to get an IWB holster for another pistol.
    SHTFGearLLC and nerdyvirgin like this.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Sponsored Links