Front Line Holsters - Interesting new holsters on the market

This is a discussion on Front Line Holsters - Interesting new holsters on the market within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had a chance to check these holsters out at SHOT Show 2012. I was quite impressed with several of the designs. They seem to ...

Thread: Front Line Holsters - Interesting new holsters on the market

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar

Front Line Holsters - Interesting new holsters on the market

I had a chance to check these holsters out at SHOT Show 2012. I was quite impressed with several of the designs. They seem to be one of the more progressive holster makers out there with some truly innovative designs.
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

2. Remove Ads

Looks good I would be interested to try a couple of those designs.
    Glock 36, 30SF, 31, 32, 21 Gen4 - Carry guns
    Ruger Mini-14 and Remington 870 by the bed both wearing Surefire lights.
    Always carry a knife-they are handy to have
    Always carry a reload-You probably won't need it but it is good insurance .
    Always carry a light- To see in the dark

Looks like an extremely versitle holster. Now you have me curious!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

I like the versatility

Administrator
    I think that I can allow this thread to stay since some of the holsters displayed have features that I know do not exist on any other holsters.
    So I'm considering the VID to be more Educational/Informative and a display of holster innovation and development rather than just blatant Sales/Marketing.

For that reason I'm best guessing (a moderator call) that this thread is not D.C. Forum Sponsor Conflicting. I've posted a copy of our forum rules regarding non sponsor advertising so let's be sure not to post prices or delivery times. THANKS!

Please see the applicable forum rule (below)
    Advertising

Member's selling individual personal items (non-commercial) are allowed in the "Member Buy, Sell, Trade" forum once a member has made 25 or more posts. All thread titles should include the state where these items are located. Items listed here must not be listed for sale elsewhere or on the Internet, including auction sites or any other forums.

Advertising, for paid sponsors only, is allowed in the "Sponsor Buy, Sell, Trade" forum.

We do not allow advertising to be embedded within the forum topics, in fairness to our paid sponsors, who help keep this forum operating.
    Simply mentioning a related business in the course of a thread is in no way restricted as long as it is relevant to the thread and would not be considered obtrusive.
    We would be happy to place a link to your business website in our "Related Links" area in consideration of a reciprocal link.
    No other advertising will be allowed within the forum and, when found, will be removed.
    Please PM or email either 4Nines or bman505 if you have any questions regarding this policy.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar
    I am not an advertiser and I do not sell the items in the video. I am media and covered SHOT Show 2012 for my viewers. No where in the video does it mention price or how to order the items featured. I've posted many gear reviews on the board and have not had any issues. Let me know if gear reviews aren't welcome and I won't post them. I'm not trying to break any board rules.
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

Very cool stuff. Now I guess I will have to go to their site and see how much I can spend before upsetting the wife.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

sgb
    Other than the push/pull holster (which I can't say I think much of) I didn't see a concept that isn't being made by a US maker.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Nice video. Im always up for new and inovative products for the shooting world. Thanks for sharing.

This is what I dislike about some SHOT Show products that are over-thought solutions to a problem that doesn't exist. Agreed it's clever and it's a versatile holster, but that first holster is overly thick and boxy and just can't be a comfortable IWB.

Does anyone find a paddle holster comfortable?
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Links