Milt Sparks arrived today

This is a discussion on Milt Sparks arrived today within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got my Milt Sparks VM-2 for my P226R today. I kinda cut in front of the line and ordered it from one of ...

Thread: Milt Sparks arrived today

I just got my Milt Sparks VM-2 for my P226R today. I kinda cut in front of the line and ordered it from one of their distributors, Top Gun Supply. Yeah, I paid a few dollars more, but I got it within 3 days, not 6 months. I have to say that overall I am extremely happy with the holster. The molding and stitching are impeccable. However, I am a tad bit disappointed in the finish. There appears to be a small area along the mouth of the holster where the dye did not completely take. Am I being overly picky or is this an actual blemish in the holster? Are the holsters that Top Gun carry "B" stock?

IMG_1218.jpgIMG_1220.jpgIMG_1215.jpg
    "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Well that was easy. I spoke to Dave at Milt Sparks and he said, as I had suspected, it is probably a section that just didn't take the dye. He said to send it in and they would touch it up.
    "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

GM
    Very nice holster! I am sure Dave will make it look very nice. Congrats!
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

It looks more like a scuff mark to me, but good for him fixing it for you. Nice rig. I haven't ever tried the VM2, but love my Summer Special II for my Colt.

my only experience with them is the summer special 2. nice holster but I couldn't operate the snaps for some reason. had to take the holster of the belt a snap it.

they seemed nice but I do not plan on spending as much as they are for one. I am sure they are great but not willing to spend double what others charge and wait twice as long.

The folks at Sparks are top notch!

I have a VM2 for a 1911 & one for my M&P. They are GREAT holsters. Granted, my M&P rides in the M-TAC more than the VM2...
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Senior Member Array BruceGibson's Avatar
    Very nice! I've got a Summer Special for my Glock, and I love it. Highly recommend Milt Sparks, whether you buy from one of their dealers, or order direct and wait it out.

I have a Milt Sparks VMII for every one of my carry guns. Top notch holsters made by top notch folks!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sparks is good stuff. Still have another couple months until my next one gets here.

Distinguished Member Array grouse's Avatar
    Just ordered a VM 2 for my Browning hi power.....yeah they said 20 to 26 weeks. The Axiom I ordered last summer for my 1911 should be here next month.

I just love waiting for stuff in the mail. Kinda like when I was a kid & would wait half a summer for toy soilders ordered from the back of comic books!

Great holster. I also like and use the Summer Special and have been considring the 60TK for a Les Baer 5" 1911.

Just a quick update...A huge thanks to Dave and the fine folks at Milt Sparks. I mailed my holster back to them on the 31st and got it back today in mint condition. Unbelievable turnaround and amazing customer service. Thanks Dave!

Nice holster, and good service. Nice when things work as they should.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

sgb
    I have two VMII's, EXCELLENT holsters.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Received my White Hat holster today for our Glock 23. I am very impressed. I have several Crossbreed holsters and I rank this right up there with them. The big advantage for the White Hat rig is the ability to order and replace the Kydex portion for other handguns. The cost of the kydex is approx $30 which is much better than $60+ for a complete rig.

Sponsored Links