Nano (IWB) Holster options

This is a discussion on Nano (IWB) Holster options within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Bought a Nano today from Gander mountain in Sheboygan Wi. Its being transfered to the Appleton store,Yea i'm too lazy to drive today. I'm looking ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Nano (IWB) Holster options

Nano (IWB) Holster options

Bought a Nano today from Gander mountain in Sheboygan Wi. Its being transfered to the Appleton store,Yea i'm too lazy to drive today.
    I'm looking at the High Noon bare Asset or the Mr. shorty. Anyone have any reccomendations on any other choices? Thanks in advance.
    Idahokid likes this.

2. Remove Ads

thanks for all the suggestions, just keep em comin.

Galco king tuk - crossbreed super tuk - and whitehat holsters alot of holstyer makers are making decent iwb holsters that resemble the galco and crossbreed style.

Received my Gen II Versacarry IWB clip today. The design is very comfortable. Placed in the right spot it just disappears. I am using it with my wife's 9mm S&W and I am going to get one for my Government 1911. I wish I would have thought of this. Some guys have all the luck!!!
    VersaCarry Revolutionary New Concealed Carry IWB VersaCarry
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin
    "A gentlemen will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!"
    Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by mjb65 View Post
    Received my Gen II Versacarry IWB clip today. The design is very comfortable. Placed in the right spot it just disappears. I am using it with my wife's 9mm S&W and I am going to get one for my Government 1911. I wish I would have thought of this. Some guys have all the luck!!!
    VersaCarry — Revolutionary New Concealed Carry IWB — VersaCarry
    That looks like a very cool holster.Thanks for the tip.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by marko54 View Post
    Bought a Nano today from Gander mountain in Sheboygan Wi. Its being transfered to the Appleton store,Yea i'm too lazy to drive today.
    I'm looking at the High Noon bare Asset or the Mr. shorty. Anyone have any reccomendations on any other choices? Thanks in advance.
    Here are some Nano holster options Beretta Nano Update (1,300 rounds thru it)

Home of the Original Remora No Clip Holster

you can spend more on a holster but you won't find a better one

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    The desantis nemesis for the glock 26 fits really well. Last time I checked, crossbreed did not offer holsters for the nano yet. I bought the High noon bare asset. PJ holsters also makes a couple of holsters for the nano.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano65 View Post
    Here are some Nano holster options Beretta Nano Update (1,300 rounds thru it)
    Thanks for the link. I have been carrying everyday using the High noon Mr. softy and like it.

Remora works pretty good.

just make one. u can get all u need from knifekits.com
    EDC=Ruger LCP
    Florida CWFL
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Idahokid View Post
    Is there a release on the VersaCarry for when you draw, or does it just pull right off the rod?

Kinda scary tucking in a Glock with nothing covering the trigger......just sayin.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

Quote Originally Posted by Idahokid View Post
    Really? Just FYI, the instructions with that holster say to carry on an empty chamber as there is no cover for the trigger. Also, there is nothing to prevent it from rubbing your skin raw. And nothing to keep it from getting bumped up and out of the stupid barrel plug.

A quality leather holster or hybrid is clearly the smart choice. Crossbreed, king tuck, something along those lines is where it's at.

Let's not forget, you are carrying a large piece of steel, it isn't going to feel like silk underpants. I like Clint Smith's thoughts on this, he said "people always tell me, such and such a gun isn't comfortable" "I tell them, it isn't going to be, the best part about it is it will be COMFORTING if you have to bet your life on it".

A good holster will make it as comfortable as it can be, but that should be a nice piece of leather or hybrid. The rest of this crap is gimmicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit4earth View Post
    Is there a release on the VersaCarry for when you draw, or does it just pull right off the rod?
    It draws right off the rod like a hot knife through butter and the Gen II has a a trigger guard. It is not a level 2.
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin
    "A gentlemen will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!"
    Sir Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links