Crossbreed Holster Arrived!

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Holster Arrived! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My Supertuck took only eleven days from ordering to delivery! I start carrying with it tomorrow. I'm experimenting with my .45 PX 4 Storm, hoping ...

Thread: Crossbreed Holster Arrived!

Crossbreed Holster Arrived!

My Supertuck took only eleven days from ordering to delivery! I start carrying with it tomorrow. I'm experimenting with my .45 PX 4 Storm, hoping I can conceal effectively. Anyone else carry full-size with the Supertuck? Any suggestions?

2. Remove Ads

DC
    My suggestion: experiment, adjust and modify if needed.

I have a full size px4 9mm and would love to see pics of yous in the supertuck if possible. Really considering the supertuck or similar hybrid holster for mine so any input from you on how you like it would be greatly appreciated.

VIP Member
    I carry FS Sigs, CZs & Glocks in them. No problems at all.

Don't be afraid to put a little cant on the holster. It really helps conceal a larger grip.

Did you get the Combat Cut? In my opinion, that is the only way they should come, but some people like all that leather.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

pic 1.jpg

pic 2.jpg

pic 3.jpg

Weapon is Beretta PX 4 Storm .45

Looks good thanks for posting pics!!

I carry an XD Service model (4" with full grip) in my supertuck. It should be close to the same size as the px4. ...I think... Anyways, it's not a small gun.

I carry at 3:30 strong side with a forward cant (horse hide version). Do not be scared to adjust the cant and height of your supertuck. This is the best way to find the "sweet spot" for carrying. Wit a nice forward cant, the grip is pushed into your body and conceals nicely. You will absolutely need a heavy duty belt (I'm using a belt from Tractor Supply) at the minimum. However, you may want to go ahead and invest in a gun belt. I'm thinking about getting a horse hide belt. It's well worth it for larger, heavier guns, and I'm sure, will make all the difference in the world. Since my belt isn't the best in the world, I had extra, intermittent holes punched.

At 3:00-3:30 I can carry, sit in my car, sit at my desk at work, ect, and I rarely even notice that I am carrying. Once I stand up, I feel the weight of the gun. It is quite the comfortable holster. I did not like carrying anywhere from 5:00-6:00. The gun is large, and really digs into my back while seated - even on a bench with no back rest.

I carry a Stoeger(formerly Beretta) Cougar, which is comparable to the PX4 and I have no problem concealing with my Supertuck. I would agree that you need to try different cants and heights as to what is comfortable. I will also agree you should invest in a good belt. I bought one from Crossbreed when I bought my holster and it really does help support the weight. A good belt is important regardless of what model gun you carry because it will help keep whatever style of holster you are using close to your body, which helps concealment.

Links