Holster Suggestions for LCR 357 ??

This is a discussion on Holster Suggestions for LCR 357 ?? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just picked up a new LCR .357.... Although it looks like it will be a while before my wonderful state allows concealed carry, I was ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cdknox

Thread: Holster Suggestions for LCR 357 ??

Holster Suggestions for LCR 357 ??

Just picked up a new LCR .357.... Although it looks like it will be a while before my wonderful state allows concealed carry, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on holsters for it. I have a real nice wallet holster for my LCP .380 but have yet to find anything for the LCR. My family owns a little under 3000 acres of farmland and I do carry while working on the farm so I want it to be comfortable.

2. Remove Ads

Inexpensive, yet one of my favorites, the Don Hume J.I.T. slide, OWN holster. They make them for the LCR and a lot of other guns. I have one for about all my carry guns. Check with gunnersalley.com for availability. They usually have them in stock.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

I carry my LCR in a crossbreed. It is one of my few carry setups that I will forget is on me when I carry. It is extremely comfortable.

I recently added an LCR to the rotation. I have Crossbreed Qwikclip. I also have a High Noon Hidden Ally that should be delivered today. I've read lots of good reviews for the High Noon holsters and wanted to have a holster to use for AIWB carry.

I use a Mr. Softy, by High Noon Holsters, for my SP101.

It's inexpensive and functional.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Hands down I'd go with a holster from Hays Holster. I have several of his and specifically his OWB pancake for this exact gun. It's simply perfect.
    Philly Boy likes this.

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    HIGH NOON's Slide Guard.

================================================== ================================================== ===========================
    Slide Guard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topless

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFS
    www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

Thanks for all the info everyone. I will use these suggestions while shopping this weekend

Galco Miami classic for LCR .357?

Hello,

I've been having trouble finding the right fit galco horizontal holster for my lcr 357. The one they have only fits the .38 and they have no other suggestions. There has got to be some revolver with close enough dimensions to the lcr 357 whose Miami holster Galco does make that would work. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
    Z

I carry my LCR 357 in a Leather Blackhawk Speed Classic (S&W J-Frame) for $41.99 from opticsplanet.com. It came with Bianchi Speed Strips for free. Shipping for free also. It was stiff at first but loosened up quickly. It feels secure. Very happy for the price.
    "The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."
    - Thomas Jefferson

I had a holster made for my LCR in 357 mag from Simply Rugged. The holster is designed to be worn OWB as either strong side or cross draw. They make holsters for OWB or IWB or pocket carry or OWB and IWB. Look them up online. I have 4 holsters from them and other various leather goods for carrying. Rob Leahy is great to deal with and a great craftsman.
    I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees.

Links