IWB Holster Options Needed

This is a discussion on IWB Holster Options Needed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking for IWB holster options. Let me start out that I am allergic to leather, I can't even put a leather wallet in ...

Thread: IWB Holster Options Needed

I am looking for IWB holster options. Let me start out that I am allergic to leather, I can't even put a leather wallet in my back pocket go figure. I need something that is comfortable for all day wear and doesn't require a heavy leather belt to hold it up. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Take a look at the reviews on this forum for Remora holsters.

If you need a dress up type of belt for business, then I would suggest a Liger Gun Belt. It is made out of a synthetic material. Liger Gun Belt - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical
    GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

Remora

mrm
    Blade tech all the way I carry a Sig 1911 in one and other than not being able to tuck it in it is wonderfull and due to a lower back injury I had to put away the crossbreed holsters and carry about 2:30 ish and the blade tech does that great. And it is made out of kydex/plastic and no leather. Also I use a 5.11 belt which is non leather and has very good weight distribution
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
    - Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

Just got a FIST 1A in kydex, very comfy and less than $60

It really depends a lot on your budget.

If you can swing $100, an Archangel holster made of kydex by Dale Fricke is an excellent holster. Remora is a great, more economical option.

Quote Originally Posted by afojc View Post
    Just got a FIST 1A in kydex, very comfy and less than $60
    This will work for you...I have quite a few of the #1A's in leather, but kydex will work, too!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

For what kind of gun? A full size 1911 is going to require something different than subcompact 9mm. Since you said you want something that doesn't have to be held up by a gunbelt, I'm assuming you're looking for something relatively small. If that is the case, Paul at PJ Holsters makes excellent kydex holsters that he customizes to your preferences (cant, ride height etc.). His prices a very reasonable, and turn around time is quick. My Kahr CM9 rides comfortably in one all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sconnie View Post
    For what kind of gun? A full size 1911 is going to require something different than subcompact 9mm. Since you said you want something that doesn't have to be held up by a gunbelt, I'm assuming you're looking for something relatively small. If that is the case, Paul at PJ Holsters makes excellent kydex holsters that he customizes to your preferences (cant, ride height etc.). His prices a very reasonable, and turn around time is quick. My Kahr CM9 rides comfortably in one all day long.
    I have a CM9 also, they are sweet shooting, I will look at the suggestions for the kydex holsters, thanks.
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

Sponsored Links