Used search and my google searches have come up blank. Need help finding a holster

This is a discussion on Used search and my google searches have come up blank. Need help finding a holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have an SDS Tac Bag which I plan on using for off body/car gun use. I need to find a good holster to velcro ...

Thread: Used search and my google searches have come up blank. Need help finding a holster

Used search and my google searches have come up blank. Need help finding a holster

I have an SDS Tac Bag which I plan on using for off body/car gun use. I need to find a good holster to velcro on the inside. the pistol will more than likely sit in there upside down. The Maxpedition type holsters I am weary of for other than verticle carry. I would prefer with a thumb break. I am carrying a Glock 19 and a smith M&P9 Full size in this bag (not at same time). If the holster can accept a light even better. Thanks all.

2. Remove Ads

Links