Cc purse options

This is a discussion on Cc purse options within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I need some help from the ladies out there. My wife is 22the years old and is in need of a good CC purse. She ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By limatunes

Thread: Cc purse options

Cc purse options

I need some help from the ladies out there. My wife is 22the years old and is in need of a good CC purse. She wants a camo pattern but doesn't have to be she does want something stylish in her words not an old woman's purse. Any suggestions?

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DW1911fan View Post
    I need some help from the ladies out there. My wife is 22the years old and is in need of a good CC purse. She wants a camo pattern but doesn't have to be she does want something stylish in her words not an old woman's purse. Any suggestions?
    Stylish and Camo? She does know that those are mutually exclusive doesn't she? Unless, of course, you are on your way to Afghanistan with a whole bunch of other people wearing camo or on your way out to the back woods for some good old fashioned hunting you are not going to find the words "style" and "camo" used together in many sentences. Unless, of course the sentence is, "Those who wear camo outside of the military and for hunting have no style."

Perhaps I'm being too hard on Camo.

Anyway, to get to the actual question...

There are a lot of stylish gun purses..

Here are many.... Secure Purse Home - Concealed Carry Purses

If she REALLY wants to go with some style she could go with Galco.. Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

They have some beautiful bags.

The key to a good gun bag is that is has a separate compartment for the firearm with a holster option for that compartment. It can be accessed easily and quickly, usually from the side and, if need be, the firearm can be fired through the purse.

If she wants just a gun bag she can go my route and go with a Maxpedition bag... JUMBO VERSIPACK Concealed Carry Sling Bag - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical

I use this as my purse/diaper bag and though mine is just plain tan they do come in other colors, even camo.

I do not, however, carry my firearm in the bag (not since I gave birth) but it does have a separate compartment for a firearm if one were so inclined.

I would strongly encourage her to carry on body if she is able. It is the best way to secure your firearm and access it in a time of need.

Links