Got my Theis Holster today!!

This is a discussion on Got my Theis Holster today!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well guys (and gals) the past week or so has been fantastic! I first received my GA weapons license last week, and it only took ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DeadEye09
  • 1 Post By wfochris

Thread: Got my Theis Holster today!!

Got my Theis Holster today!!

Well guys (and gals) the past week or so has been fantastic! I first received my GA weapons license last week, and it only took about 3 weeks! Then, yesterday I got my A&G gun belt which is sweet! Finally, to top of the excitement, I got my Tommy Theis IWB horsehide holster today!!

Tommy took care of all my concerns and requests. I was a little nervous to have the barrel stick out through the kydex so Tommy lengthened the kydex part so my barrel is even (and covered) by the kydex.

I tried it on, along with my full size M&P 45, its comfortable too!! I will be able to conceal it with very little effort. This is my first IWB and boy am I pleased. Tommy met my expectations and then some. I encourage anyone who is looking at getting a IWB holster to check him out, and you will be very pleased! Thanks Tommy!

I will get some pictures up later!

2. Remove Ads

I just ordered one from him for my Px4 a couple days ago. I'm excited and looking forward to receiving mine as well. By the way he has been great in replying to all my emails and working with my request. If I'm as satisfied with mine once I receieve it as everyone else has been in their reviews of his holsters I can see some more future orders from him in the future.

Azchief,

I was very surprised at his timely email responses. You just don't find service like that very often these days. Plus, I like supporting the little guy
    ironmike86 likes this.

I have ten Tommy holsters, currently, I've been a fan for a couple of years now!

Tommy is a good guy, builds a great holster and gets it to you quickly. (I'm wearing one of his right now)

It took sometime for me to get use to it for some reason but when I did it surprised me how I looked forward to using this holster over the others I own. Great guy to deal with and quality work.

Just ordered mine for my G36 this morning, and also ordered a dual mag holster to match. I had previously ordered a dual mag holster for my Ruger P345 mags, and was really happy with the fit and quality. So I decided to try one of his holsters. It'll be my birthday in about a month, and this would make a nice gift to myself.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

DC
    Break out the cameras guys. Pics please.

Congrats to the OP for getting your license.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana View Post
    Just ordered mine for my G36 this morning, and also ordered a dual mag holster to match. I had previously ordered a dual mag holster for my Ruger P345 mags, and was really happy with the fit and quality. So I decided to try one of his holsters. It'll be my birthday in about a month, and this would make a nice gift to myself.
    I sit and read this thread, wearing a G36 in a theis holster.

Can't go wrong!
    Katana likes this.

Links