A Video About The Brommeland Max-Con V IWB Holster

This is a discussion on A Video About The Brommeland Max-Con V IWB Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A slightly different approach to descibe a great holster. The Brommeland Max-Con V, (arguably) The Best IWB Holster On The Planet - YouTube Thanks to ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Napa Nick

Thread: A Video About The Brommeland Max-Con V IWB Holster

VIP Member

A Video About The Brommeland Max-Con V IWB Holster

A slightly different approach to descibe a great holster.
    The Brommeland Max-Con V, (arguably) The Best IWB Holster On The Planet - YouTube
    Thanks to VIP member los for the title.

2. Remove Ads

looks decent
    EDC=Ruger LCP
    Florida CWFL
    NRA Member

I have been carrying since 1988, I have tried just about every design type ever conceived and I believe the Max Con V to be the best designed IWB holster ever made, EVER, by anyone. It is comfortable, sturdy and artfully executed. It has no equal.
    Mike1956 and Bark'n like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa Nick View Post
    I have been carrying since 1988, I have tried just about every design type ever conceived and I believe the Max Con V to be the best designed IWB holster ever made, EVER, by anyone. It is comfortable, sturdy and artfully executed. It has no equal.
    I have to agree with you Nick. I have found nothing else which comes close to it.

Great vid. Thanx for that.

I still have not decided on a good holster, too many options out there and no good way to "try before you buy"

Right now carrying IWB with a Tagua cheapie holster. It gets the job done, but not very comfortable or adjustable.

Of course, I've always liked the saying that a CCW should be "comforting, not comfortable"

The search continues, but I now have one more option worth consideration.
    "Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kerberos View Post

I still have not decided on a good holster, too many options out there and no good way to "try before you buy"

Right now carrying IWB with a Tagua cheapie holster. It gets the job done, but not very comfortable or adjustable.

Of course, I've always liked the saying that a CCW should be "comforting, not comfortable"

42 on the no way to try it before you buy. If it isn't comfortable, I won't be wearing it very long, a fact in which I find no comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by kerberos View Post

I can say with a fair amount of confidence that if you try the Brommeland Max Con V... you will not be disappointed!

If you read all the sections of his website, especially the section on materials, you will begin to understand the quality and attention to detail which goes into each handmade holster. He is not only a craftsman, but also a true artist with leather. And he's a one man operation. Every holster is built by Gary himself. So bear that in mind when you consider the wait time.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I can say with a fair amount of confidence that if you try the Brommeland Max Con V... you will not be disappointed!

If you read all the sections of his website, especially the section on materials, you will begin to understand the quality and attention to detail which goes into each handmade holster. He is not only a craftsman, but also a true artist with leather. And he's a one man operation. Every holster is built by Gary himself. So bear that in mind when you consider the wait time.
    True, he is a one-man operation, but his wife is also very knowledgeable and helpful in answering questions when Gary isn't available. I have received holsters in as quickly as two weeks, or as slowly at four months. That isn't bad either, tho, if one considers the wait for a Milt Sparks product.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    True, he is a one-man operation, but his wife is also very knowledgeable and helpful in answering questions when Gary isn't available. I have received holsters in as quickly as two weeks, or as slowly at four months. That isn't bad either, tho, if one considers the wait for a Milt Sparks product.
    Or one from Raven Concealment. My last Raven took 16 weeks I think.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

This is in no way Bashing Gary and Remy but I waited for my order for Two + years during the time that they were having hard times. I wanted the holster that much. It has been a super holster that is comforable and concealable. I can see that the Brommleands are doing well and their busness is thriving.
    The Dragon has time and experience. Maturity has given him knowledge, strength, skill, wisdom and inner peace.
    Glock 26 Certified Glock Armorer
    Mossberg 590 12 ga.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenpo View Post
    This is in no way Bashing Gary and Remy but I waited for my order for Two + years during the time that they were having hard times. I wanted the holster that much. It has been a super holster that is comforable and concealable. I can see that the Brommleands are doing well and their busness is thriving.
    I have done a fair amount of business with them over the past couple years, and while he isn't always the fastest holster maker on the planet, I have never been disappointed in the finished product. I have also bought and sold a few of his products, and recommend them enthusiastically.

Links