My new N82 Tactical Pro Holster

This is a discussion on My new N82 Tactical Pro Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; ...

Thread: My new N82 Tactical Pro Holster

My new N82 Tactical Pro Holster

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

I like it. Need a review on after you have carried it for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BitReaver View Post
    I like it. Need a review on after you have carried it for a few weeks.
    I can do that but so far it has been very comfortable. If you have any questions go to www.N82tactical.com and then call and talk to Nate Beard or Nate Johnson and they can answer any questions you have. I went ahead with the Professional model because of the adjustable metal clip you can put any cant on it you want and it is very easy to reholster.
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

Senior Member Array sonnycrocket's Avatar
    I own one,most comfortable holster I own

I really like the look and have seen great reviews. Unfortunately not availabel for a px4 yet. Will pick one up as soon as they become available.

Quote Originally Posted by Azchief View Post
    I really like the look and have seen great reviews. Unfortunately not availabel for a px4 yet. Will pick one up as soon as they become available.
    They do have it in the Original unless you just want it in the Professional model. They are adding new molds, the best thing you can do is contact them and tell them what you are looking for, if they get enough request they will add it. Their molds are more expensive to make since they are made of polycarbonate an not kydex so they are being more selective on the molds they get.

I did contact them awhile back to ask so hoepefully down the line it becomes available. I would like the profesional version not a fan of the elastic option. Hopefully they will contact me when available if not I check in every so often to see if they've added new options Thanks for the suggestion..

I used one for a while. Ate the finish on some of my 1911's (specifically the cheaper ones). The polycarbonate, I assume, does not have give like kydex, and therefore wears on the finish more so. Also, the twisting motion of the draw causes the slide to push into the polycarbonate, compounding the problem.

Now, I will say, I love their holsters as far as comfort and ease of use, and have owned every size and version of their "original style", but I will not purchase another Professional model.

I ordered one today can't wait to try it out.

El_Chupacabr wow chewed the poop out of that.... not good.

Not to be a butt head, but why do holster company's leave that gap in the back of the trigger??? To lazy to test fit the gun or what, took me a long time to find a company that didn't have that gap in any of there holsters so all is good.
    Just makes me wounder why they cant do it right.

Links