K.L.Null "City Slicker" SKR shoulder holster

This is a discussion on K.L.Null "City Slicker" SKR shoulder holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I live on the Oregon coast and even in the summer it's always cold enough or windy enough that I'm always wearing a lined flannel ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Denster

Thread: K.L.Null "City Slicker" SKR shoulder holster

K.L.Null "City Slicker" SKR shoulder holster

I live on the Oregon coast and even in the summer it's always cold enough or windy enough that I'm always wearing a lined flannel or corduroy shirt untucked. My carry is an S&W MP340 J frame that weighs about 13 ounces empty. When I'm on my motorcycle I usually carry in the inside breast pocket and that works pretty well but I don't always want to wear my leather jacket. I was looking online at the KL Null City Slicker rig and it looks like it would be perfect for the way I usually dress. Does anyone here use one of is anyone familiar enough with them to voice an opinion.

2. Remove Ads

I have one and in my not so humble opinion after 30+ years in law enforcement it is the only shoulder holster worth a darn for the J frames. It is extraordinarily light, fully protects the weapon, not affected by sweat and conceals well, is very secure . There is a reason Ken has had this one in his lineup for nearly twenty years.
    jem102 likes this.

That's what I was hoping to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Denster View Post
    I have one and in my not so humble opinion after 30+ years in law enforcement it is the only shoulder holster worth a darn for the J frames. It is extraordinarily light, fully protects the weapon, not affected by sweat and conceals well, is very secure . There is a reason Ken has had this one in his lineup for nearly twenty years.
    Now there's a review...I like it.
    Who is John Galt?

Sometimes there's justice, sometimes there's just us...

I've had a City Slicker for J-frames over 10 years. When a shoulder holster is called for this my go-to solution. The other 4 I tried have been disposed of.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    I live on the Oregon coast and even in the summer it's always cold enough or windy enough that I'm always wearing a lined flannel or corduroy shirt untucked.
    You had me at "cold enough!" SE VA summer weather sucks!
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Thanks guys. I know they have lost favor over the years but in my situation and for the way I dress they're my best option. I had one years ago that worked but had problems. The City Slicker sounds as if it has most of those problems taken care of. And the price is sure easy enough to live with.

Links