Discreet Rifle Pack

Discreet Rifle Pack

This is a discussion on Discreet Rifle Pack within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I like that it doesn't say "eat at joes" with some camouflage or OD color. Eberlestock Concealed Weapon.jpg Tactical Gear and Military Clothing News: Eberlestock's ...

Thread: Discreet Rifle Pack

Discreet Rifle Pack

I like that it doesn't say "eat at joes" with some camouflage or OD color.

Eberlestock Concealed Weapon.jpg
    Tactical Gear and Military Clothing News: Eberlestock's Discreet Rifle Packs

Administrator
    I guess its OK if you want to buy one of their stocks to fit in the bag.
    "Just blame Sixto"

It'd be good for the Drako converted to an SBR with folding stock! Of course the Drako SBR would likely fit inside a Walmart school backpack if you want real stealth.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    I currently bought a 42" long nylon made case from 511 that can carry 2 long guns (can be a rifle or shotgun). Unlike the Blackhawk nylon cases, it has a more secure steel zipper instead of the string zippers that are not secure enough for padlocking. It is by no means as discreet as your rifle backpack but it sure is a little more discreet than a plastic shotgun/rifle case, which I still use for taking to the range. Although I will use it only for taking both my long guns with me for long distance travel/emergency evacuation on my POV, I have field tested it to transport my AR-15 carbine at the shooting range and it is more convenient than carrying a plastic long gun case and an ammo box, since it also has extra compartments for carrying ammo and other accessories. I will field test it again by using it this time to transport my Mossberg 590 to the shooting range. It also has a carry handle, a sling, and a double sling that enables it to be carries like a backpack. When I don't use it for transportation of my long guns, I use it for storage of the blue colored dummy Remington 870 shotgun (wanted a Mossberg replica but it wasn't available), dummy M-4, and dummy aluminum Beretta 92 pistol that I use for gun disarms/impact training drills.
    It looks like this. Here's the link that describes what my new double long gun carry case looks like.
    http://www.511tactical.com/All-Produ...ifle-Case.html

Not much of a reason to put a padlock on a nylon rifle case as it only keeps out the honest people. A pocket knife or box cutter and that rifle is gone.

I padlock my 1700 Pelican case for my AR-15 if I want any real security.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Links