Amt backup .45 acp holster

This is a discussion on Amt backup .45 acp holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Waited months for my don Hume iwb and tonight on eBay a seller has two new ones for the .45 acp amt backup. Just my ...

Thread: Amt backup .45 acp holster

Amt backup .45 acp holster

Waited months for my don Hume iwb and tonight on eBay a seller has two new ones for the .45 acp amt backup. Just my luck. Checked dozens of sites and no one lists this model.

2. Remove Ads

I use the desantis nemasis pocket holster designed for the bg.380 for my amt backup. It is slightly longer than the bg.380 but that makes it sit a little bit higher in the holster making a quick pocket draw easy. The bg.380 sits too low and the rear sight hangs on it so I started using a sticky holster for my bodyguard. You can use any holster designed for the new colt or any of the short barrelled kimbers for iwb. High standard needs to get off their butts and start marketing the pistol. They list it on their website but nobody else seems to carry it unless you run into a used one in a pawn shop. With a little fluff and buff the amt backup is a very reliable pistol. Mine will handle any ammo I put in it and is pretty accurate.

You are right on dependable. I have fired corbon 230jhp+p,185 rem golden sabers, 230 ball, 230 gold dot, and my now carry ammo is 230 gold dot short barrel. About 500 rounds and not a ftf or fte yet.

los
    My BackUp is my Primary,.. and my Primary is my BackUp..

What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Links