Holster recommendations for Ruger GP100 6"

This is a discussion on Holster recommendations for Ruger GP100 6" within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Picked up a Ruger GP100, 6" barrel and need to get a holster for it. It is my new going out to the hills/hiking/hunting sidearm. ...

Thread: Holster recommendations for Ruger GP100 6"

Holster recommendations for Ruger GP100 6"

Picked up a Ruger GP100, 6" barrel and need to get a holster for it. It is my new going out to the hills/hiking/hunting sidearm.
    Obviously not goint to try and conceal this one. Mainly looking for a leather holster that is as comfortable as possible while hiking aroud in the hills.

Any recommendations.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

2. Remove Ads

Personally when not trying to conceal I like a drop leg holster, but that's what I'm used/trained with. If you want an OWB I don't think anything beats American Holster Co. Jay Nelson makes beautiful holsters. Long wait tho about 3 months.
    NRA - Line of Duty Member

SIG P220ST

Next purchase an AR-15 hopefully

Links