cross breed super tuk vs galco king tuk

This is a discussion on cross breed super tuk vs galco king tuk within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; which is better...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cross breed super tuk vs galco king tuk

cross breed super tuk vs galco king tuk

which is better

2. Remove Ads

I have no idea which one is better but I have the KingTuk and like it very much for my EDC - an M&P 9 compact.

i have a king tuk and a mtac.i personally dont like the crossbreed.a friend had one,i tried it and did not like it.my 02

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    I have three crossbreed holsters, had a Galco don't know which one it was didn't like it (was a generic for a bodyguard) the crossbreed or kholster is what I use for my EDC eitehr a Glock 23, kimber or para 1911, sig p238, or a PX4
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Can't speak for galco but my cbst is the most comfortable concealable holster I have ever tried. And that my friend is on a m&p .45 full size. Customer service is out of this world and lifetime warranty and try it free for two weeks. You don't like it send it back period

CBST owner here... have 2 of them. I also have a few Kholsters.... similar design but cheaper leather and not quite as comfy. Bought a new one a few days ago that is damn near a clone of a CBST called Harwell. Cost the same as Kholster but much better leather.

Sorry... I've never tried a king-tuk.

My crossbreed holster is very comfortable, and conceals my EDC M&P40c very well.
    "When that gun comes out of that holster; it's business time." -Chris Costa

My CBST is very comfy. Never tried the King Tuk though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I have a Galco King Tuk for my 9, fit, retention and finish is excellent. I may be biased. I've never owned a crossbreed.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

just picked up a galco 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glock 23 Gen3-- Mepro Light Tru Glo night sights-Polished Internals-3.5 lb connector-6 lb trigger return spring Extended slide release lever-Stainless steel guide rod-Pierce grip plug
    Glock 26 gen3--
    Pierce +2 mag extension w/ finger groove

VIP Member
    Guys.... I have only been carrying for two months now with my Galco King Tuk. It was real comfortable and still is. however it is starting to delaminate. I don't think it will last a long time. I love the Galco shoulder rigs and the leather belt slides. the leather is great. but the way this is made I don't think it will hold up. I would recomend the Crossbreed. The King tuk is also not that adjustable. the other IWB I would recomend is the Cleveland ugly. they are about 3 weeks out made to order right here in SE Wisconsin. $39.00. I know several guys that carry 24/7 with them and love them. I got one on order now to replace the King Tuk. ( that I paid $55.00 for). I wish I would have ordered the Cross breed first or the cleveland. I understand if you want to purchase from a company that helps us on this form.

I've had my galco king tuck for 1 year and it is still doing just fine. It is my primary EDC holster so it gets used a LOT. I love it, great product. However, the Crossbreed also gets rave reviews and is likely higher quality than the Galco. I honestly don't think you can go wrong either way. The Galco is cheaper and you don't have to wait, important factors to be considered.

VIP Member
    I use the CBST, MTAC, and CTAC. The CB is the most comfortable after some fixing. The MTAC is better formed, and the CTAC, after some work, is the fastest on the draw, because it's all Kydex. The VMII is the best looking.
    Attached Images
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

I have a Galco, I haven't used a Cross Breed but I have no reason to because the King-Tuk is comfortable for me and I have no problems with it. The initial price is what drew me to the Galco, and I'm glad I went the route I did.

I own a galco king-tuk. The cant is not adjustable. I like it though, seems like a quality holster.

However, the kydex part that covers the gun rides at the belt line only if you have the belt loops at the lowest level (highest ride) if you want to drop the ride down, your belt and pants may fold over when in the pants with no gun. This could make reholstering a problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links