M&P9c Holster Options

This is a discussion on M&P9c Holster Options within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by johnbergsing I use the N82Tactical.com "Professional" for my M&P9c. Love it! None of the gun actually touches me, even with the pinky ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M&P9c Holster Options

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbergsing View Post
    I use the N82Tactical.com "Professional" for my M&P9c. Love it! None of the gun actually touches me, even with the pinky extension! Good luck!
    Interesting! I like this one. Especially for the price.

2. Remove Ads

I just ordered the Remora for my M&P. Hopefully it's as good as everyone says

Crossbreed here too. Delivered faster than advertised, perfect weapon fit, excellent comfort all day out of the package. Using with Ruger SR9c. Have Galco King Tuk for an S&W J Frame - it is ok but not as comfortable as the Crossbreed.

Just looked, and I can't believe it, but I've had my 9c in a CB supertuck for over 4 years. I forget I have it on sometimes... to the point that I put on the holster Sunday and left the house before I realized the gun was still in the safe.
    "Lord, help me to be the person my dog thinks I am."

I made this yesterday and put my 9c in it for the first time today. It carries great.

sm_MandP9c1.jpg

I have carried the same gun in a DM Bullard Dual Carry for over a year. Works great. Very comfortable. It rides low, which I like.

I carry mine IWB in a Galco King Tuk. It is very comfortable.
    ”The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.”
    ~James Earl Jones

XD40 Service - XD9 Subcompact - Range Officer - M&P9 Pro - M&P40 Compact - P238

I have a Safariland 18 IWB & Galco King tuk for my M&Ps.

from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Many options out there. More and more all the time too. I have three so far for the 9c and my favorite is the Comptac MTAC. This is my only hybrid holster though. One of the others is all leather with straps, and the other is an all plastic paddle. For the price, I'm considering Theis or White Hat when I need to replace the MTAC. I'm trying not to spend over $100 and have to wait for weeks/months for these things.

I have carried my M&P9c in a CBST for the past few years, while the ST is a great holster, it hasn't really worked out for me personally. I am a rather lean person, 30" waist and the ST feels gigantic! I have chopped a considerable amount of leather off of it and that has helped. I am going to order the Minotaur MTAC to replace it based on good reviews. I also ordered the Remora last night for....certain occasions when I need to have quick on/off. Again, really good reviews on that holster. But, for almost everyone I've talked to, the CBST has been outstanding and you can't go wrong. Personally, I think the Galco that was mentioned, the ST, or the MTAC would all be good options from what I have read. Let us know the outcome!
    Smith & Wesson M&P 9c
    Ruger LCP with CT laser grip
    Emerson Combat Karambit
    Ol' .22LR

Just ordered the Galco king tuk from cabelas. Did a ton of research.....no wait like for the crossbreed super tuck, compairable, and cheaper.
    Conceal Carry
    Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Compact
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22
    Rock River Arms 6.8 SPC
    Taurus Millennium Pro 140

My fiance has been carrying hers in a Theis for the last month, everyday after work and all day on the weekends (still waiting on her birth certificate to arrive so she can go get her HCP.) She seems really happy with it, and I'll be ordering one for my M&P 45c soon.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

5'11" 168lbs M&P9c carried in a CBST @4:30

“Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit4earth View Post
    I have this gun also. Being a short-waisted female, I'm looking for something comfortable but not too big. When I wear a belt, it isn't very wide. Probably maxes at 1.25 inches. I'm getting a Remora, but I'd like suggestions for both IWB and OWB carry.
    Thanks!
    Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro. Converts for either OWB or IWB and is very adjustable. I highly recommend them.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Just ordered the Galco kingtuk from Cabelas! They have about 6 left so you better hurry! Faster delivery than CBST! Which from what I have read are great to,but I cant wait that long!
    Conceal Carry
    Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Compact
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22
    Rock River Arms 6.8 SPC
    Taurus Millennium Pro 140

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links