M&P9c Holster Options

This is a discussion on M&P9c Holster Options within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking into various holster options for my M&P9c. I would prefer to stay IWB, and I carry at 4oclock. What has everyone used and ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M&P9c Holster Options

M&P9c Holster Options

I'm looking into various holster options for my M&P9c. I would prefer to stay IWB, and I carry at 4oclock.

What has everyone used and how did they like it?

This is what I have now, and it is just about the most uncomfortable thing I have ever worn. It was the only holster I could find local....So I need to find something better asap

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Smith & Wesson M&P9c

2. Remove Ads

I just bought this exact gun. I'm looking at the crossbreed supertuck. Heard nothing but good things about them. Unfortunately there is a wait, since they're made to order.

Galco king tuck is the answer. I also just did a review on the desantis pocket tuck, it rivals my king tuck for comfort. Either will make you forget you have it on.

Iwb.....simple
    CBST!
    seriously I carry a m&p .45 full size in one and when i say you will forget about it, I mean seriously. I had to make that reaaaalll fast walk back yo the truck at church to stash it because I forgot it! And it seriously disappears too.

Thanks for the ideas guys!

I just bought this pistol today. I was looking for a compact 9 and this one just felt right.when I picked it up...
    Now the trick is making it feel right while wearing it lol
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Smith & Wesson M&P9c

I use the N82Tactical.com "Professional" for my M&P9c. Love it! None of the gun actually touches me, even with the pinky extension! Good luck!

Check out the Stakeout and/or Hideaway crafted by Ritchie Holsters. These holsters are among the best and very comfortable for IWB carry.

Minotaur MTACH very solid, comfortable, lots of adjustment. I would suggest getting the C-clips they seem to lock onto the belt better then the standard clips when your belt isn't tight, going to the bathroom ect. I did have to pop the kydex off the backing and shave a couple of corners off to keep it from digging into my hip but that's probably more of my goofy body shape than a holster design defect.
    We the willing, being guided by the unknowing, Doing impossible feats, for the ungrateful, Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
    We now feel qualified to do, absolutely anything, with literally nothing

VIP Member
    I have a Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro for every carry gun I own. I strongly suggest them
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer15 View Post
    I just bought this exact gun. I'm looking at the crossbreed supertuck. Heard nothing but good things about them. Unfortunately there is a wait, since they're made to order.
    Take a look at www.whitehatholsters.com

They look like a cross breed super tuck but you can order additional kydex molds and change them out if you have more than one carry and not have to have a different holster for each gun.
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    I carry my M&P9c almost everyday. IWB I carry it in a "Kholster" a knock-off of a CBST, $50 dollars, no wait and a 90 day trial period.
    But honestly I have began carrying it more often in an OWB. (on a GOOD QUALITY gunbelt). It is much more comfortable, much cooler and affords much better accessability. I had mine custom made by a member here, "Spidey2011"

New Holster for my M&P

Just my $.02 for what it's worth.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Have you ever considered AIWB for the 9c? If so, I 'd recommend a Dale Fricke Archangel. I've been using one for just a few days now but it's very comfortable in all positions (sitting or standing) for extended periods of time. Also, from the time I contacted Dale to receiving the holster was 8 days. It has extremely good retention as well.
    NRA Life Member

Another vote for the Crossbreed here. Any hybrid is a good choice, but after seeing/handling 4 different brands of hybrids, the CBST is still my choice.

Senior Moderator
    Crossbreed or Comp-Tac MTAC. Both very comfortable, conceal well and built to last.

Matt
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

I have this gun also. Being a short-waisted female, I'm looking for something comfortable but not too big. When I wear a belt, it isn't very wide. Probably maxes at 1.25 inches. I'm getting a Remora, but I'd like suggestions for both IWB and OWB carry.
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links