finally ordered a new holster

This is a discussion on finally ordered a new holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well ladies and gentlemen, Through hours of research and being a nerd I finally found a holster and ordered it today. After reading countless reviews ...

Thread: finally ordered a new holster

Cool finally ordered a new holster

Well ladies and gentlemen,
    Through hours of research and being a nerd I finally found a holster and ordered it today. After reading countless reviews that all said how great it was I ordered a remora 6art for my m&p 9c. Alan was great to work with and super nice. He was truly concerned about keeping his customers happy and i could tell. I know this is a far cry from the leather I was looking at but I had to try it. Looks so comfortable with endless adjusting. He even threw in a Mag pouch!! Oh and btw he is putting the tuck able version on his website either Monday or Tuesday and says its going to be great! Just look for it then! So I guess i need to say thanks to all the people on here who gave great reviews on these and had me interested in the first place. I will give a review when it comes in! Can't wait!

2. Remove Ads

I love mine. I never would have thought it possible to have a holster with no attachment points stay put like the Remora does especially carrying my full size XDm .40. Congrats, you'll love it.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar

Thanks crowbait. Yea I had my doubts but man I hear nothing bad about them at all. I guess talking to the actual owner and hearing how much he cared pushed me over the edge. I just bought it and hope it will be a good edc for the m&p9c

Yea yea cowboycolby! Calm down as soon as it cones in I will with a full review from my perspective. Didn't you read, I ordered it today?? Hahaha

I ordered mine yesterday for the exact same gun. Should be here tomorrow!! Sorry to rub it in. :)

A Remora is my edc. I have a few and love them! Hope it works out for you like they do for me.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" - Adolph Hitler, German Chancellor 1933

Blazer I hate you
    Not really but it sucks that you live in Florida and get it that much faster! Hahaha

I got it yesterday. The fitment is great. I wore it for the first time today and it is awesome.

Links