Sig Sauer P239 Carriers...Chime In

This is a discussion on Sig Sauer P239 Carriers...Chime In within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am in need of a good IWB holster for my Sig Sauer P239. However, I have some requirements. -I don't want to pay more ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shooterX

Thread: Sig Sauer P239 Carriers...Chime In

I am in need of a good IWB holster for my Sig Sauer P239. However, I have some requirements.

-I don't want to pay more than $50
    -I don't want to wait more than a couple weeks to receive my holster
    -I don't want it to fall apart

I do plan on ordering a really nice White Hat Holster someday, but what I need right now is a way to CARRY the gun. I am currently using a basic nylon pancake holster which works well when I wear a jacket, but it has been warming up and I need to have something hold it in closer underneath a T-shirt. I know, I sound like a whiner...lol.

What are you guys and gals using. If you have some pics that show how it rides, that would be awesome!

Thanks Porp, I kind of like the look of that Shielded Holster. Plus, they state that shipping is included in the price. $50 total. Not bad. I am definitely considering this one.

I really love my Crossbreed Supertuck, it is a little more that 50 and I don't know about the turn time today. Really thin and comfortable. http://www.crossbreedholsters.com\

I like Crossbreed too. However, it more than I want to spend right now and it will be more than a month before I get it. I really need to start learning leathercraft.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamSean View Post
    Thanks Porp, I kind of like the look of that Shielded Holster. Plus, they state that shipping is included in the price. $50 total. Not bad. I am definitely considering this one.
    Kurtis from Shielded Holsters is great to deal with. I was in a pinch and needed a holster ASAP for my LC9. From the time of order, until the time of delivery was 3 days.

Crossbreed Holsters - Second Hand Holsters

If you're interested in a Crossbreed, try the link above. Got one for a J frame, couldn't find a blemish on it. Good reviews on other fouums (forumi ?) as well. Ships fast too.

I have a UBG Canute for mine.
    SIGguy229 likes this.
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

Porp, you are really adding up the kudos points for Shielded Holsters. I think I will give it a try. The only think that suck right now is that I don't get paid for another week...lol. I suppos if I have to wait for the holster, I can send the Sig out to be refinished and carry the reliable S&W 642. Its just the Sig is a new toy and I want to carry it. (And no, it is NOT a toy! Its just a figure of speech.)

I have been very happy with mine, and the customer service was great. Don't get me wrong, I do love my Crossbreed, and you can tell the differences in price, but if you can't wait, want to spend about 30% less on the holster, and still have a good holster, shielded is the way to go. When I can wait 6 weeks for a holster, and have the cash, I'll take a Crossbreed.

I too just got a Sig 239 and had been looking at holsters for it. My dad told me to check out kholster.com. It's basically the same concept as the Crossbreed Supertuck, just cheaper. It's $50 shipped to your door with only a wait time of about a week and half to two weeks. I ordered mine last Saturday and he said they were taking 5-7 days to process the orders, so it should be here hopefully by the end of next week. I also ordered a cheap Fobus paddle holster for OWB carry, until I can find a nice leather one to use. Just my $.02

Thomas

With such a tight budget these 2 holsters are going to be about the best. I carry a Sig 239 SAS Gen 2 in a Crossbreed Supertuck in horsehide and wouldn't change it for anything. I would recommend you get one as soon as you can.

I carry my P239 and P229 in UBG Holsters
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Sponsored Links