Holster for SA XD 45 4" Compact w/ streamlight TLR-2 ???????

This is a discussion on Holster for SA XD 45 4" Compact w/ streamlight TLR-2 ??????? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a question about who might make a holster. I have done my searching but can't find what I want. My dad has a ...

Thread: Holster for SA XD 45 4" Compact w/ streamlight TLR-2 ???????

I have a question about who might make a holster. I have done my searching but can't find what I want.

My dad has a SA XD 45 4" compact, here is the sticky part, with a StreamLight TLR-2, he wants to carry it in a shoulder holster .

Do anybody have any idea who might make something like that, I have looked and can't find anything.

PS I have already tried to explain just leave the light home, but that is not working so far.

Remora....call Alan cause the one for the light isn't listed on the site yet. These are awesome holsters, and they're only $25.00. Crap never mind i missed the "shoulder" part of the holster. Sorry!
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Sponsored Links