remora remorse!

This is a discussion on remora remorse! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The Remora holster for my LCR arrived today! Amazing, considering that I just ordered it on Saturday! I was skeptical about a holster without any ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: remora remorse!

The Remora holster for my LCR arrived today! Amazing, considering that I just ordered it on Saturday! I was skeptical about a holster without any type of clip or attachment, but I wore this all day without any issues. It stays put! No BS, once I found the sweet spot that was it. Super comfortable too! I never intended for this to be a full time holster as I originally purchased this for the times that I would be wearing sweats or athletic wear. But now I think I'm gonna outfit all of my carry pistols with one of these. This is a quality holster that is well built and stays put inside your pants. Factor that in along with the price and turnaround times, you just can't go wrong.
    accessbob likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I have the Remora for the Sig P238 with laser. I carry it at 11:00 in cross draw configuration most of the time since I am in and out of the pickup a lot. I have access and comfort with the seat belt on. I like the versitality since both sides are sticky material.
    accessbob likes this.
    Retired AF pilot, Vietnam FAC 1967-68

Man I have got to say this thing is getting better and better. I have been spending a lot of time on the road here lately and its super comfortable especially for getting in and out of my truck at gas stations etc. Man I can't wait to get the other ones now!
    accessbob likes this.

cj
    When setting up for practice time each day, I look at the hybrid holster (and the thought of having to put on a belt and all) vs. just slipping the Remora in my waistband. Moments later I'm practicing away and thanking the member who threw the holster in with a deal!
    accessbob likes this.

Got mine, wife 'surprised'.
    'Why another holster? (ummm...) When do you carry it?'

Me: Just about every minute I'm not at work.

Trying it out now.

I have been wanting to post this for a while but just now took the time to take some photos. I've posted several times about how I use my Remora holster during the week because I'm constantly taking the gun off and on when dropping kids off at school and in and out of the office (guns prohibited). Another nice thing about it is that I don't put the holster back on while driving. The design of my car makes it very easy for the Remora to fit snugly between the seat and the console. Much easier access than if I had it AIWB where I normally carry it.

I realize that this may not be legal in all states and that all cars may not be designed this way, but I wanted to give another example of why I love this holster.

Doc

Remora1.JPG

Remora2.JPG

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    I hear a lot of good things about these holsters. I will have to try one.

I have a 10ART for my Glock 23, and a 4ART for my LC9. My only regret is like you, I wish I had bought one before I bought a drawer full of expensive holsters. They are part of my EDC now.
    accessbob likes this.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by cj View Post
    When setting up for practice time each day, I look at the hybrid holster (and the thought of having to put on a belt and all) vs. just slipping the Remora in my waistband. Moments later I'm practicing away and thanking the member who threw the holster in with a deal!
    Thats exactly why I like the Remora's so much. I frequently have to remove the holster throughout the day and its so much easier without clips to fumble with when I'm trying to be discreet.
    ptco911 and accessbob like this.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

Good to hear. I ordered one a couple of days ago for my XD Subcompact and will order a second for my wife's Glock 26 next week.

Good luck with that in the long haul.....

Quote Originally Posted by gadio4533 View Post
    Good luck with that in the long haul.....
    Am I missing a hidden meaning?

I totally agree with you all. I too am a big Remora fan. Customer Service is top notch too.

Vv

I have 2. No special belts required. No Velcro. You can put it in your pants without having to drop your pants to the floor and spin your head around 360 degrees like Linda Blair in The Exorcist. Take it out while driving in a jiffy. Great holster.

I got the 10art-fs for my sigma ve40 and it carries great....best yet I've found to carry the sigma IWB....stays in place..
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Links