remora remorse!

This is a discussion on remora remorse! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yesterday I tried out my Remora on a walk wearing sweat pants carrying my SP-101 357. I was concerned at first cause it seemed kinda ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: remora remorse!

Yesterday I tried out my Remora on a walk wearing sweat pants carrying my SP-101 357. I was concerned at first cause it seemed kinda heavy and was not sure it would stay in place. BUT it held very well I normaly carry a LCR38 so was used to a lighter load but pleased with the SP-101 carry overall.

Rich

2. Remove Ads

UPDATE:
    I have worn this holster since I got it and it is still great. It hasn't lost any of it's great quality and all the threads are still holding tight! I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a super easy and very affordable holster!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I have two Remora's and like them alot. One for a Kahr cw9 and one for a Smith & wesson. My question? I am thinking about the tuckable and haven't seen any reviews. Does anyone have the tuckable?

does anyone use a remora holster for a XD40? i have one for my S&W 442 and really like it. thanks Randy

Although I usually carry my Glock 23 in a Remora, last weekend I went to the OBX and carried in my CBST. I noticed after getting home and switching back to my Remora that the Remora better conceals my G23 than the CBST. I'm a happy Remora customer!
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

I have been wearing one for a few days for my M&P compact. It works great, and they have great customer service. They answered all my questions very quickly. I liked it so much that I just ordered another one.
    NRA Life Member

GOA Member

I got one for my LC9 to see how it would work. For many months now I have been waiting for it to fall out of my waistband in the middle of church or something but it never has. Today I ordered another one for a G36. I'll see how it works with a heavier auto, although I don't know if I'll never not be concerned about it falling out. It's really comfortable and with a light pistol and you can easily forget you have it on, then panic until you check.
    Cherokee Slim
    NRA, SASS #72605, ROII, WBRO, Ocoee Rangers, Tennessee Mountain Maurauders. Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by CherokeeSlim View Post
    I got one for my LC9 to see how it would work. For many months now I have been waiting for it to fall out of my waistband in the middle of church or something but it never has. Today I ordered another one for a G36. I'll see how it works with a heavier auto, although I don't know if I'll never not be concerned about it falling out. It's really comfortable and with a light pistol and you can easily forget you have it on, then panic until you check.
    Cherokee Slim
    Which model did you order for the LC9? I need one for mine.

Dono

I currently have one for my XD sc. I wear it almost everyday.

The Ruger LC9 fits perfectly in size #4. I ordered the Remora #10 for my G36 last Thursday night and I just got it in today's (Monday) mail. You can't beat the service. Now I'll worry about the G36 falling out at church. The LC9 never moved & I have never had an issue with the Remora, It's just . . . . . . different. Seems like it shouldn't work, but it does.
    Cherokee Slim
    NRA, SASS #72605, ROII, WBRO, Ocoee Rangers, Tennessee Mountain Maurauders. Semper Fi

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    You go on these forums enough and you realize that many members have purchased more than one holster; the first purchase always seemed to be the perfect one and then, for one reason or another, the next one was the perfect one and so on and so on. Hey--the Remora is different--it is not secured by a belt and feels a little strange at first but its versatility and stickiness, particularly if you tie your shorts or gym pants a bit tighter than the loosey goosey way, the holster does all it is suppose to do. If you cannot get used to it you have remorse. If you can get used to it, it is a wonderful holster.

For every carry gun I have I have at least three holsters. A Blackhawk or Forbus for OWB, an IWB with clips of various makers, and now the Remoras. I seem to use the Remora more, the size 4 not only fits the LC9 but also my Colt New Agent in .45. Now it's warmer weather and with shorts & a tee shirt the Remora is a winner.
    Cherokee Slim

wow..everyone likes remora....but then anyone could have figured that out
    ... :)

Would a Remora holster work with a LC9 in a big front pocket? Or is it really only workable for IWB?

Quote Originally Posted by CherokeeSlim View Post
    The Ruger LC9 fits perfectly in size #4. I ordered the Remora #10 for my G36 last Thursday night and I just got it in today's (Monday) mail. You can't beat the service. Now I'll worry about the G36 falling out at church. The LC9 never moved & I have never had an issue with the Remora, It's just . . . . . . different. Seems like it shouldn't work, but it does.
    Cherokee Slim
    How has the #10 worked for your G36? I have a G36 so I'm interested to know how you feel.

Mike
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Links