remora remorse! - Page 5

remora remorse!

This is a discussion on remora remorse! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thanks! That's good to hear. It's not so much the 35 bucks, it would be the annoyance at adding another the the box...but with all ...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: remora remorse!

Thanks! That's good to hear.

It's not so much the 35 bucks, it would be the annoyance at adding another the the box...but with all the rave reviews, I guess I gotta try it.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBucket View Post
    Thanks! That's good to hear.

It's not so much the 35 bucks, it would be the annoyance at adding another the the box...but with all the rave reviews, I guess I gotta try it.
    Try it out bro. He's a great guy and will help you out finding what works best even if that's trading it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I received mine in the mail today. Initial reaction is that I like it a lot! Won't be carrying in public until some time in September, unfortunately. Fits my Ruger SR9c very well, seems to need very little
    pressure to hold it in place and I can carry it anywhere inside my waistband.

Quote Originally Posted by Finegan View Post
    I received mine in the mail today. Initial reaction is that I like it a lot! Won't be carrying in public until some time in September, unfortunately. Fits my Ruger SR9c very well, seems to need very little
    pressure to hold it in place and I can carry it anywhere inside my waistband.
    Nice to hear bro! Yea I love the fact i can put on sweat pants and wear it all day with no belt. Good lazy holster! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Couldn't resist, waiting for my order to arrive. I went for the reinforced top with a right sided sweat shield in a 12C. I'm hoping my Norinco 1911 Compact (Commander size) and FEG PJK-9HP (Hi Power clone) find a happy home in it.

If it works as well as reported, I can see at least a couple more in my future.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBucket View Post
    Couldn't resist, waiting for my order to arrive. I went for the reinforced top with a right sided sweat shield in a 12C. I'm hoping my Norinco 1911 Compact (Commander size) and FEG PJK-9HP (Hi Power clone) find a happy home in it.

If it works as well as reported, I can see at least a couple more in my future.
    Glad to hear! Did he offer a free Mag holder with the order? '

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I've had a Remora Series 7 IWB for my Bersa 380. I could still feel the hammer and some of the grip sometimes so I notified Alan and returned the holster for a full sweat shield 7. $5 for the upgrade. Alan has a fantastic warranty and return policy and wants all customers to be happy or he will make it right. Ships quickly too, comfortable, and it stays put.
    danwdooley likes this.

I just ordered one this week, should have it tomorrow. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmann View Post

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    Did with my order! I talked to Mike when I ordered, not Alan. I was pleasantly surprised!

Awesome. I dealt with Alan. He was great as well

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Well I got the size 11 for my Taurus 24/7 but it seems to work great with my M&P40 compact. I love it so far, very comfortable.

I swear, I am pretty sure that I have not heard a single bad review of a Remora holster. That is pretty amazing. I'm going to have to get one or 20 of them.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmann View Post
    I just emailed asking to confirm that my choice of a 12C would work for the BHP and Commander. I used the website form to get a code for a military discount. I don't recall any talk about magazine holders. I'm happy with just the generous discount on the holster...it's nice they extend it to old far...I mean, retirees.

I'm going to try a Remora for my XDM9c. I've been carrying with a Kholster IWB and was looking for some way to carry in my car. Then it dawned on me...try a Remora between the console and the seat. I'm looking forward to testing it out when I receive it later this week and also trying it for EDC. Like a kid at Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by grav View Post
    I'm going to try a Remora for my XDM9c. I've been carrying with a Kholster IWB and was looking for some way to carry in my car. Then it dawned on me...try a Remora between the console and the seat. I'm looking forward to testing it out when I receive it later this week and also trying it for EDC. Like a kid at Christmas!
    I tried this. On my truck (f250) the space is to wide :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Sponsored Links