remora remorse!

This is a discussion on remora remorse! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by donp326 Got it yesterday after I got home from work. Using it today. I report after a full day's use, so far ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: remora remorse!

Quote Originally Posted by donp326 View Post
    Got it yesterday after I got home from work. Using it today. I report after a full day's use, so far so good the tuck is holding also being an ART there is more gun showing on the outside of the holster than on the non ART models, I like it that way.. It's really comfortable too. I using the removable single belt clip that came on the holster but I may discard it later.
    Awesome man! I might have to order me one of these soon. I ordered the full sweat shield but now I always wear an undershirt and would be a little happier with low cut I assume. These things conceal with almost zero effort.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

2. Remove Ads

OK, I wore my Ramora 11 AFT etc tuckable for a full day with the CZ-75. The clip makes it ride a little high but that doesn't bother me. It rides about like a OWB pancake would. I going to remove the clip and make it ride a little lower this weekend and see how that does. Over all though I have no complaints on the comfort or the tuckability.
    Sarg80
    Sig P-220 Primary Carry and CZ-75 Primary Carry
    Mauser HSc BUG
    Walther P-1 tertiary carry or when i want a break from the others
    S&W Model 66 (No Dash) for the woods

Quote Originally Posted by beaulanger View Post
    I've had a Remora Series 7 IWB for my Bersa 380. I could still feel the hammer and some of the grip sometimes so I notified Alan and returned the holster for a full sweat shield 7. $5 for the upgrade. Alan has a fantastic warranty and return policy and wants all customers to be happy or he will make it right. Ships quickly too, comfortable, and it stays put.
    I am considering a Remora 7 for my BT380. Glad to hear you like it. I am debating ART or not, sounds like ART may not be a bad idea. I am also debating tuckable too.

Steve E.

I'm hoping to receive my 2 Remora Holsters today, one for my Shield and one for my LCP. I sure hope they work out. I've been very frustrated trying to find holsters that I will actually wear! Here's hoping!
    Always Carry, Never Tell
    S&W Shield 9mm
    Ruger LCP .380
    NRA Member
    Certified NRA Instructor

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    I found the website and checked em out.Got a little chuckle on the sweatshirts and hoodies they sell in bright yellow that has the remora logo on them. Kinda defeats the purpose of concealment ........lol The yellow screamed " I have a gun on me!!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by palmcoaster View Post
    I found the website and checked em out.Got a little chuckle on the sweatshirts and hoodies they sell in bright yellow that has the remora logo on them. Kinda defeats the purpose of concealment ........lol The yellow screamed " I have a gun on me!!!!!!!!"
    I'm pretty sure a lot of that is meant to be worn at a gun range.
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

remora remorse!

I read all about the Remora on here and thought I would try one. I am getting ready to order my third one now after seeing how great these things work. I have them for my Sig P238 and P250 sub compact and I am amazed how good these things work. My third one will work for my other 2 guns which is great. The size 10 will fit my P250 compact or my P229. I will be packing my larger guns more often after finding out how good these holsters work. I had a Crossbreed and gave it to my son.

My Remoras arrived today!!!! All I can say is, WOW!!! I'm actually wearing around the house in my shorts and No Belt!!Love it, so far!! I got the full sweat shield versions because I don't like the butt of the gun rubbing against my skin.
    Attached Images
    Always Carry, Never Tell
    S&W Shield 9mm
    Ruger LCP .380
    NRA Member
    Certified NRA Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by grav View Post
    ..try a Remora between the console and the seat.
    It works great that way.
    mano3 likes this.

They do not answer their e-mails.
    John.

[Sarcasm] Thanks guys...[/Sarcasm] I was all set to get a Super Tuck or a SHTF Gear holster for my new pistol. Then I saw this stupid thread.

Anyone tried a Remora with sn HK45ct? What size? What options? How'd you like it?

Thanks,

I wouldn't count out the super tuck or SHTF Holster just yet. The remora is great but sometimes it is nice to have a holster that clips onto the belt and is always in the same spot. I love my remora, but my Tommy Theis holster sees more use...

I can tell you after one week with my Remora I find it to be the most versatile and comfortable holster I own. Now is a great time to buy as they have a sale buy one and get one free. see link below.
    The Official Store of the Original Remora "No Clip" IWB Concealment Holster

Quote Originally Posted by johnpfaff View Post
    I don't know about e-mail, but the customer service I received over the phone was absolutely outstanding. The first time I called I was directed to a voicemail stating the line was busy and to leave a message. I left the message thinking that this would be one of those companies that get back to you in 5-7 business days and thank you for your patience. I received a return phone call not 5 minutes later from a very helpful young lady. I was returning my full size #10 SS holster for the ART #10 SS holster (seriously, get the ART...you will be disappointed that you didn't get it originally). She had a new holster shipped out the same day before I even had mine packaged up to put in the mail for the exchange. You just don't see that type of service any more.

I love everything about my Remora and have recommended them extensively to friends and family.

-Amperius

Quote Originally Posted by johnpfaff View Post
    I disagree, but YMMV.

My several emails were answered very timely, and when I emailed to ask to ship back my non-RFT version and exchange it for a RFT version, Alan responded within minutes, forwarded my request Molly and it processed immediately. The biggest delay was me shipping it back to them.

That was my experience, your's may be different.

Steve E.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Links