Defensive Carry banner

remora remorse!

25K views 117 replies 68 participants last post by  Mushraeddur 
#1 ·
Hello all!
I recently bought a remora holster that I received today when I got home from work. First reaction is it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Its for my m&p9c and its the 6art with full shield. I put it on immediately with my work jeans and wore it around the house. I practiced drawing and reholstering over and over again. Not so sure about the sweat shield quite yet but way more comfortable I'm sure. So what's the remorse about huh? I have much remorse that I didn't buy sooner and order one for all my guns the other day! Yea you heard it right! I am a official fan boy of Mr Allan now and I ain't scared to admit it! Lol. This thing is super comfotable and easy to conceal. The quality is superb like others have said and shipping from time of order was 4 days to my step. I ordered on a Friday. He even gave me a free Mag carrier that's also great. One more satisfied customer for Alan and remora!

#3 ·
I have several + dbl mag holder. Mine all have the reinforced opening for one handed reholstering. They work well, if you don't have to tuck a shirt over the grip. That said, the CBST, CTAC, and MTAC with Velcro clips are my go to rigs. I do like the mag carrier. Congratulations. Let us know when you start filling your second holster drawer.

#4 ·
Yep they are awesome, and so simple and affordable.

Reactions: accessbob
#5 ·
It's not about to replace my standard secured rigs, but I do use one with my PM9 for a quick 'grab & go'. The delivery was prompt with very professional follow-up. These are 'class-act' people.

However, since mine is quite soft, I won't re-holster with it still in my waistband. It's very easy to take it out and re-holster with the firearm pointed in a safe direction with me using both hands and eyes wide open.

I'm peculiarly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to safety.

#6 ·
I've been using a 2ART for my LCP since June and it is great for carrying un-tucked with an undershirt on.
I have the full sweat shield version (2R-FS) that will be used in the summer when worn against the skin. Very, very comfy. No more slide digging into the overhang.:embarassed:

I also have one of their phone cases that while a little bulky it does a great job of protecting it from my occasional cases of fumble-itis.

#8 ·
Don't need my CBST anymore, the Remora has become my EDC. I work as a service technician and wear it all day long. I own several of these.

#11 ·
:) yeah, the title got me all ready to start arguing as well.

I use mine as my every day carry as well, it's great. I tuck it under my leg when I'm driving, easy to appendix carry for quick runs into the mini-mart, and I can tuck it under my armpit when I have to use the public facilities.

Have nothing but great things to say about the remoras.

#10 ·
So what's the remorse about huh? I have much remorse that I didn't buy sooner and order one for all my guns the other day! Yea you heard it right! I am a official fan boy of Mr Allan now and I ain't scared to admit it!
- I actually knew that this was what the topic was about. I would have saved a lot of money if Remora had been around years ago. I also have one for each of my carry guns.

#13 ·
Glad you figured out what works for you. Simple answer to a long asked question right?

#14 ·
Well I cannot wait. I ordered a Remora on Saturday and got shipping confirmation the same day!! Outstanding. Ordered a holster for my LCR and a mag pouch. I have skeptically read and watched many reviews. I have yet to find a negative one. If this works out I will be buying Remoras for all of my carry pistols.

#16 ·
The Remora holster for my LCR arrived today! Amazing, considering that I just ordered it on Saturday! I was skeptical about a holster without any type of clip or attachment, but I wore this all day without any issues. It stays put! No BS, once I found the sweet spot that was it. Super comfortable too! I never intended for this to be a full time holster as I originally purchased this for the times that I would be wearing sweats or athletic wear. But now I think I'm gonna outfit all of my carry pistols with one of these. This is a quality holster that is well built and stays put inside your pants. Factor that in along with the price and turnaround times, you just can't go wrong.

#17 ·
I have the Remora for the Sig P238 with laser. I carry it at 11:00 in cross draw configuration most of the time since I am in and out of the pickup a lot. I have access and comfort with the seat belt on. I like the versitality since both sides are sticky material.

#19 ·
When setting up for practice time each day, I look at the hybrid holster (and the thought of having to put on a belt and all) vs. just slipping the Remora in my waistband. Moments later I'm practicing away and thanking the member who threw the holster in with a deal!

#21 ·
I have been wanting to post this for a while but just now took the time to take some photos. I've posted several times about how I use my Remora holster during the week because I'm constantly taking the gun off and on when dropping kids off at school and in and out of the office (guns prohibited). Another nice thing about it is that I don't put the holster back on while driving. The design of my car makes it very easy for the Remora to fit snugly between the seat and the console. Much easier access than if I had it AIWB where I normally carry it.

I realize that this may not be legal in all states and that all cars may not be designed this way, but I wanted to give another example of why I love this holster.

Doc

Vehicle Car Auto part Family car Subcompact car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Center console

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.