Galco J Hook holsters

This is a discussion on Galco J Hook holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; When I am home I have found myself carrying more and more using an Appendix Style to fill the need. I purchased several Galco J ...

Thread: Galco J Hook holsters

VIP Member

Galco J Hook holsters

When I am home I have found myself carrying more and more using an Appendix Style to fill the need.

I purchased several Galco J hook holsters for different model firearms and they have worked out great. I ride my Harleys a lot and the appendix position puts the gun in an accessible place but I have the comfort of knowing that it will not go anywhere. They are reinforced so the holster does not collapse and the hook remains secure beneath the belt.

These are two of the ones I use most often. My ported S&W with Secret Service Grips and my Para Carry 9. This method must be practiced and may not be for everyone. I do carry my Glock 19 like this on occasion but have a kydex holster for it.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

Links