Sparks is on the way

Sparks is on the way

This is a discussion on Sparks is on the way within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Was paying bills this AM, and noticed a charge on the card that I had forgotten about. Last fall I picked up a Kimber Custom ...

Thread: Sparks is on the way

Sparks is on the way

Was paying bills this AM, and noticed a charge on the card that I had forgotten about. Last fall I picked up a Kimber Custom II Stainless. I ordered a Versa Max horsehide and shark trim, all the bells and whistles. Have been using the old SS II Brownell's deal. After I saw that Sparks had charged my card, I got on the website and found that they do this when the order is finished. Looks like there will be a new holster in the house this week. I am jacked. Will post pics when it gets here. Probably my only chance to show it off. Horsehide and shark trim on a conceal holster....That's about my usual mentality. But I had to do it. Now, for a sight upgrade....

Congrats!
    I recently picked up a VM2 in plain vanilla black from Top Gun Supply who happened to have one in stock for my P239. (Waiting isn't one of my strong points)
    Fits like a glove and quite comfortable.

Sponsored Links