Let's talk Remora for Glock26/27

This is a discussion on Let's talk Remora for Glock26/27 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey All, Let's talk Remora for a G26. I have a Remora for my J-frame, so I understand how well it works for small, light ...

Thread: Let's talk Remora for Glock26/27

Let's talk Remora for Glock26/27

Hey All,
    Let's talk Remora for a G26.

I have a Remora for my J-frame, so I understand how well it works for small, light guns.

Although mine doesn't have the ART cut (which enables a full grip while in the holster)...it isn't really needed for how I carry my revolver.

I love my Remora for the j-frame, but had one for my larger K-frame, and couldn't stand it. It felt too small for the gun, and didn't enable me to get a good grip, due to the sweatshield that it had. It felt like it needed some extra material to the "east and west" of the gun...so it would spread the weight over a larger area. The gun had to be jammed in hard to fit.....anyway....I LOVE Remora, and think that not all guns are a great idea for IWB carry with them (like my K-frame).

My question is this: who among you have a Remora with the sweat shield AND the ART cut? Is that even possible?
    Would love to see pics of a Remora with a G26/27 riding in it. (even if it doesn't have a sweat shield or ART cut)

I know the owner of Remora is very customer friendly, and will answer any questions...but I am hoping that you experienced users can help me out!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by wheelyfun101; February 26th, 2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: added info

2. Remove Ads

I like the reinforced but not the sweat shield. I wear a tee shirt between my body and the remora anyway.. I don't have pics on this laptop...later I can

Links