Still tinkering

This is a discussion on Still tinkering within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is fun and a bit too addictive. I've been making a few of the things I have been wanting. Nothing like hanging out in ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NC Bullseye

Thread: Still tinkering

Still tinkering

This is fun and a bit too addictive. I've been making a few of the things I have been wanting. Nothing like hanging out in the garage making it yourself.

Something from some scraps. Now my daughter can't loose her multi tool when we go hiking or camping.

Couple of fly fishing tools for my lanyard.

This will be my work rig. Keep things much more handy.

This might be going to Church more often. The bottom is raggedy from using a scrap piece.

And this is something I have been rolling around in my head for a while. I had no way to make it happen before. But here she is. A pocket holster with on board mag carrier for my P3at. It's big, but fits in my jeans pocket nicely. BTW, the beltslide is mine too.

I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

2. Remove Ads

Where's my spare G19 mag and Fox Labs MK3 pepper spray side by side pocket organizer?
    oneshot likes this.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    if you could make a kydex pocker holster for two 5 shot speedloaders I would buy one from you.
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Quote Originally Posted by NC Bullseye View Post
    Where's my spare G19 mag and Fox Labs MK3 pepper spray side by side pocket organizer?
    I probably owe you at least that for the range time. Might have to arrange that. What's the outside dimension on that pepper spray?

chris, my main issue right now is my limited access to gear and gadgets. I'm working a few things from my meager collections for a couple folks. But have not gotten to buying things to form yet. I'm hoping to at some point. Round would be tougher than flat, like a magazine. Gonna have to think on it, see what I can think of.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    Youv'e beeen busy, good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by chiefjason View Post
    I probably owe you at least that for the range time. Might have to arrange that. What's the outside dimension on that pepper spray?
    If you want to give it a go the can is 4 ”H x 1 3/8” Dia. If you want to brainstorm it a bit give me a call.

It would be nice to make your own. Good work.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Too cool. i love making stuff so I can relate. Looks good.
    NRA Life Member, Holster Maker
    www.haysholsters.com

Links