Romora Users Question - Holsters Grip Against Carbon Fiber (prosthetic leg) pics

This is a discussion on Romora Users Question - Holsters Grip Against Carbon Fiber (prosthetic leg) pics within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by TheShadow Ordered the Remora (1MDA6-RFT) today with the sweat shield and the (removable) thigh strap option. I figured if it wasn't compatible ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romora Users Question - Holsters Grip Against Carbon Fiber (prosthetic leg) pics

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Ordered the Remora (1MDA6-RFT) today with the sweat shield and the (removable) thigh strap option. I figured if it wasn't compatible (grip wise) against the carbon fiber, the thigh strap may allow me to attach it directly to the leg itself. I'll post an update when it arrives.

Thanks again for the user input on this holster
    I'm dying to know what you think of your new Remora.
    ...because you never know when the king of England might come looking for back taxes.

- Richard L. Johnson

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    just gave my remora holster a quick slip test on a few things in the room. few dif types of plastic, wood, glass! sorry don't have any carbon fiber around. couldn't get it to slip on anything with just the smallest amount of pressure. pretty sure you'd be 100% good to go. these holsters are pretty incredible. granted its the only one i have, lol but i did my research. just got my ccp and wore it IWB all day working construction monday. couldn't believe how it just stayed put ALL DAY! and i do ALOT of bending, reaching, twisting ect. everything you could thing of, even jogged a few times with NO problems.
    What gun are you carrying? I have an M&P 9c and I haven't had a chance to really check the stability of my Remora. Waiting for my CCP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links