Most unnoticeable Glock 32 Holster

This is a discussion on Most unnoticeable Glock 32 Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What is the most unnoticeable holster for a Glock 32? All opinions appreciated I am new to this concealed carry thing....

Thread: Most unnoticeable Glock 32 Holster

What is the most unnoticeable holster for a Glock 32? All opinions appreciated I am new to this concealed carry thing.

I use a Remora IWB for my Glock 23 (same frame). No clip or belt required. Look them up, check them out. The Remora has opened up a world of carry with shorts, sweats, etc. Save the money on the fancy leathers and spend the $30 on the most comfortable IWB you will ever own.

Interesting design with no clip. Does it actually stay though?. I wear a military style belt and it doesn't always stay as taught as most belts. Would this constitute an issue?

Distinguished Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    Remora will stay put, even with a less than ideal belt.
    "Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right, you meet the same idiots coming around from the left"

Clint Eastwood

VIP Member
    Here is a vid about the one I go with, featuring the same sized Glock you have. The most secure, concealable, accessable and comfortable holster I have ever used.
    The Brommeland Max-Con V, (arguably) The Best IWB Holster On The Planet - YouTube
    "There's something in me I can't describe. It's as if I saw a strange darkness before me, into which I must go."
    Viktor Woellert

I don't think that you will get a correct answer. IT really depends on the person and other factors such as dress. And even what they will be doing and where they will be.

For me it is a Glock 19 OWB in a TT Gunleahter holster. It works for me but not for some.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links