CBST customer service

This is a discussion on CBST customer service within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have had my CBST for about 8 months and the kydex began to crack where it bends 90 degrees in order to attach to ...

Thread: CBST customer service

CBST customer service

I have had my CBST for about 8 months and the kydex began to crack where it bends 90 degrees in order to attach to the horsehide. I mailed it to Crossbreed last Friday and received it back today.... great turnaround time. I am very pleased with their lifetime guarantee and great customer service..... however- they gave me a whole new rig and so now i have to go through the lengthy, squeaky, and uncomfortable process of getting this new holster broken in. I just wish they would have put a new piece of kydex on the existing horsehide backer--- my only guess is that it was easier/cheaper to give me a whole new rig instead of removing and replacing the cracked kydex

Crossbreed, if you're out there, i imagine most people would feel the same way and in the future you should try replacing just the kydex....
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2. Remove Ads

yeah thats nice of them to send you a new one but like you said should have just replaced the kydex, wonder if you had asked or just send the kydex in they would have just replaced that piece ?? at any rate sounds like they have great customer service and made ya happy with replacing the broken one...

VIP Member
    Six bucks worth of material riveted together.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

They only replaced the kydex on mine over a year ago. Mine is horsehide with the combat cut, maybe yours is leather without the cut so it may have been more cost effective for them to just replace the whole holster. Is there a chance that the leather was worn, maybe one of the holes was not right? I figure 50% of people would be pissy if they didn't get a whole new holster and the other 50% would be fine with replacement of only the broken part. At any rate you were taken care of and quickly. The are a great company to deal with.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Those rivets are not easy to remove/replace. I'm sure they had the stuff laying around. It's quicker to build a new one. But I feel you on the break in.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Thumbs up CB did same for me too!

They have great CS and they just replaced my old unit with a brand new one
    Both times I've sent my old one in. First one was to go from a
    PPS to a Kahr CM9 and the. To have my CM9 remoulded to
    Fit a laser module into the mould. Only $40 for a remould which
    At first I thought was high-until I got my brand new holster
    Back from them!

Links