Got some leather today to bad there is a goober on the holster.

This is a discussion on Got some leather today to bad there is a goober on the holster. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well I think you are class act for not calling the make out on a pblic forum until you see how they handle it. Does ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Got some leather today to bad there is a goober on the holster.

Well I think you are class act for not calling the make out on a pblic forum until you see how they handle it. Does say something about their QC that they let it out the door.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

2. Remove Ads

I agree with the above. I only asked what brand it was because I want one!
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

live with it or send it back...to me i would send it back if you paid full price
    ironmike86 likes this.

I would call the maker and send him the picture you posted. He should make it right. I always get upset when something messes up the dye job and I can't make it look good because something like a contact cement spill has messed it up. I've had to remake more than one. It happens, but it shouldn't ship out like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    Well I think you are class act for not calling the make out on a pblic forum until you see how they handle it. Does say something about their QC that they let it out the door.
    I also agree.

Some have said keep it, it'll get marred anyway. But ya know, i like to scratch up my own stuff naturally if im paying full boat. How would you all react if the dealer dismissed the door dent on your new car by saying no big deal, you'll get a dent there eventually. No, I'd at least call and twll them. Id bet tbey didn't notice it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links