KAHR PM45 IWB Options

KAHR PM45 IWB Options

This is a discussion on KAHR PM45 IWB Options within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently swapped out my LCR for a KAHR PM45. Too which I am very pleased. Was carrying the LCR in a CB Supertuck Deluxe ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tokerblue

Thread: KAHR PM45 IWB Options

KAHR PM45 IWB Options

I recently swapped out my LCR for a KAHR PM45. Too which I am very pleased. Was carrying the LCR in a CB Supertuck Deluxe and have new ordered a CB Mini-Tuck for the KAHR. The wait is worth it, but still frustrating. Right now, I am supplementing with a Desantis Nemisis pocket holster as a IWB which I love as a pocket holster, but not as much as a IWB.

Besides other CB knock offs, anyone have IWB recommendations for my KAHR?

Nice weapon. I have a new Garrett Industries Statesman for eh PM45. It is is an all leather IWB holster for sale on this forum. Please check it out,
    Thanks,
    Bill
    PS I also have this same rig for my Kimber 3 inch. Sold the PM45 before I got the holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacs45shoote View Post
    I recently swapped out my LCR for a KAHR PM45. Too which I am very pleased. Was carrying the LCR in a CB Supertuck Deluxe and have new ordered a CB Mini-Tuck for the KAHR. The wait is worth it, but still frustrating. Right now, I am supplementing with a Desantis Nemisis pocket holster as a IWB which I love as a pocket holster, but not as much as a IWB.

Besides other CB knock offs, anyone have IWB recommendations for my KAHR?
    SWENSON BOBCAT .45, SWENSON COMBAT COMMANDER .45 (built for me by Armand), TUSSEY JR KIMBER RCP .45, S&W 37(PERUVIAN PIP)
    US ARMY 1959-1965
    USAR 1975
    NRA LIFE ENDOWMENT

I'm a huge fan of the Remora holsters. I carried my Kahr PM9 for a few years in the MiniTuck and really liked it. Since I don't tuck my shirts in, I felt the holster was a little bulky for my needs. I tried the Remora after all of the positive reviews and have found it to be a more comfortable holster simply because it is infinitely adjustable and is very stable. I haven't worn my MiniTuck since...
    accessbob likes this.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Although I don't have a PM45, I do have a CW45. For now, I'm using a Remora that was bought for a 3.5" 1911. I've ordered a Sideguard "Tuck Clip" that should be in soon. I probably won't be using the Remora as much on the "Tuck Clip" arrives.
    Side Guard Holsters - IWB Holsters - Tuck Clip

Kramer leather.

Thanks for the options. I am gonna start with the CB and go from there. But a Remora may be in my future for a quick grab to go holster.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Without a doubt, the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder... Take it from a guy who carries 2 Kahr's, a PM9 and an MK9 - you will not find a better holster for these guns, if you want ankle carry down the road go for the Galco Ankle Glove with optional calf strap.

Do this, and you WILL be set without a drawer full of holsters.

Gary Brommeland makes his MaxCon V for the PM45.

I carry my Kahr CW9 in a Comp-Tac MTAC Spartan and absolutely love it! I had a MiniTuck first and returned it because I didn't like the ride and retention. The MTAC is smaller in overall so it fit better IWB, it has adjustable retention, more adjustable ride, and the best part is you can switch kydex shells for your other guns and not need a whole new holster. I've told all my buddies who carry that they should get one. I know 2 bought one and they both absolutely love their MTAC. IMO, it's superior to the MiniTuck but CrossBreed still makes an awesome holster.

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Garrett Silent Thunder.

Check out TT Gunleather, I love their stuff.
    Si vis pacem, parabellum

I have a MaxCon V for a P45 that I am selling. It will fit your PM45, just a little longer in the slide, but since its a closed bottom holster it wont matter. Drop me an e-mail if your interested.

Sponsored Links