New Gun Belt: Beltman or A&G?

This is a discussion on New Gun Belt: Beltman or A&G? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK, so I am ready to order a new gun belt. I research everything, (sometimes to a fault) and have narrowed my selection down to ...

Thread: New Gun Belt: Beltman or A&G?

New Gun Belt: Beltman or A&G?

OK, so I am ready to order a new gun belt. I research everything, (sometimes to a fault) and have narrowed my selection down to A&G and Beltman. I am interested in their quick ship products. Both look great, both have great reputations, and both are within a nickel of each other in shipped price.

I don't think I could go wrong with either one, but help me narrow it down! (I would post a poll if I knew how)
    Last edited by Crescentstar; March 21st, 2012 at 04:36 AM.
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I like the A&G products. I have two of their belts. From what I have heard, Beltman is also good.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescentstar View Post
    (I would post a poll if I knew how)
    There's a check box down on the bottom of the page when creating your post.

You just create your post, check the box and it'll take you to the poll creation page upon submission.
    At this point, I think you need to delete this thread and start over as I saw no easy to create a poll after the fact. I don't even see an option to edit a poll after one is created either...

Sent from my DROIDX

Can only comment about A&G - I have 2 belts from them and they are very good.

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    I have a Beltman--LOVE it--can't go wrong either way--buy one of each
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Love my two A&G belts. Well made, even hold my 1911 IWB solidly.

If you want a belt and outstanding customer service, go with Dual layer double stitched gun belt I have a belt from them and its great, they contacted me and had asked if my belt was fine? I had told them yes its great, but I had just wished that I should have gotten a little bit longer belt, but it works great, and am very happy with it.. Well they in turn told me that they would send me another belt at no cost to me, then when I had told them the new belt had fit me great and it was outstanding of them to send me it, they tell me well were sending you another belt that they made even better than their original belts, so now I have three belts from a better belt usa, I cant say enough about the customer service and quality of the belts they make... if you want the a good belt then go to them.. I highly reccomend them....

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    I have 2 belts from A&G, one tan and one black. Great products and great customer service.
    I've always heard good things about Beltman too.
    Between these two, you can't go wrong. Six of one and half dozen other.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Totally happy with Beltman after 2+ yrs. Haven't tried A&G, so I can't compare the two: sorry.
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

Links