Old Faithful Holsters - First Impressions

This is a discussion on Old Faithful Holsters - First Impressions within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered my Old Faithful Holster kit last week, and it showed up today. I was iffy on these but glad I bought one. It's ...

Thread: Old Faithful Holsters - First Impressions

Old Faithful Holsters - First Impressions

I ordered my Old Faithful Holster kit last week, and it showed up today. I was iffy on these but glad I bought one. It's for my G26 which I've carried in a SuperTuck (past) and a Kholster (present) so I've got a good comparison going. For $39.99 I though it was a little cheap for a quality holster but since you assemble it yourself I figured it made sense. It seems to be very high quality leather and Kydex. Leather is thick and probably won't break in as quick as the Kholster and CBST but so far I'm very impressed with it. There the perfect shape and not a lot on the bottom, so I don't feel in when I go into my pocket. So far so good. Also credits goes to Thomas at Old Faithful for shipping these in a Box, not an envelope! I've had more than one holster screwed up in shipping due to that.

IMAG0350.jpgIMAG0351.jpgIMAG0352.jpgIMAG0355.jpgIMAG0356.jpg

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    Mine should be here tomorrow. They shipped the wrong one last week, but customer service was great and they are making it right. The one that arrived had great fit and finish, so I can't wait to get it. It looks like you did a really good job of trimming the Kydex.
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Seems like a stand up guy... I like where he went with it, you can even get kits where you do your own Kydex, if I remember right.

Links