I'm paralyzed now....
Here are the IWB choices I have come down to. I'm going for IWB since I have not found or see a OWB that conceals as well without going to an extreme high-ride, and the P2000 is too heavy for that. I prefer leather (cowhide, in this case) so definitely do not want kydex. Gun in question is a HK P2000 .357 Sig.
- HBE Leatherworks COM3- long wait but I hear decent things about it.
- Garrity's Incognito or Triskel- really long/unpredictable wait but I hear good things about these, especially with the suede backing.
- TT Gunleather- hear mostly good stuff
- Milt Sparks VMII- hear good stuff but is bulky (yes, I have compared it to a Max Con V, for example) and the gun rides higher than the rest. That may be a comfort issue, yeah?
- Brommeland Max Con V- nice and thin but a heavy cant- is that a negative with a heavyish gun?
Give me some pros and cons on these or your preference, and why. I'm 6' tall and 180 lbs... I have a size 33 waist and slightly bony hips. I currently use a Rusty Sherrick Horsehide IWB with a Kahr CW9 but is is more like a Summer Special and I want something slimmer. The loops on top of a reinforced mouth- makes it slightly bulky. I assume a wide-loop holster will be more comfy as well.
I generally wear jeans on my hips and leave my t-shirt or shirt untucked. I wear lean-cut clothes so concealability is a concern. I can sometimes wear looser shirts if I have to but would prefer not to since that may tip off some people I know. In my social circle, I am the only one who carries.
Yes, I have searched and searched for a week or more but thought I'd ask what you guys think. I need to order something soon. Thanks in advance!!