5.11 COVRT Z.A.P. 6 and Glock 23

This is a discussion on 5.11 COVRT Z.A.P. 6 and Glock 23 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Im looking at getting a COVRT Z.A.P. 6 (Zone Assault Pack) from 5.11 Tactical. Dont really like the name. Anyway, I was wondering if any ...

Thread: 5.11 COVRT Z.A.P. 6 and Glock 23

Im looking at getting a COVRT Z.A.P. 6 (Zone Assault Pack) from 5.11 Tactical. Dont really like the name.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you have this bag and can try it with a Glock 23 or 19. I tried it a while back with a Para P14 and it would not fit. The gun itself would fit in the CCW pocket, if you just put it in.But if you used the holster velcroed into the CCW pocket, it would not work, because if you used the holster you would have to slide and twist it in. Do I make sense?

Basically my question is this: Does anyone use this bag with a compact glock along with the 5.11 nylon velcro holster? And will it also fit a spare mag?

Thanks guys.

Paul

Administrator
    I know that there are some YouTube Video Reviews on it if that helps any. Search YouTube for COVRT Z.A.P. 6
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Links