Holster for Glock 36

This is a discussion on Holster for Glock 36 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last Saturday, I picked up a Glock 36 and a Colt LWT Commander XSE. I plan to carry both. The Colt is my first 1911 ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holster for Glock 36

Holster for Glock 36

Last Saturday, I picked up a Glock 36 and a Colt LWT Commander XSE. I plan to carry both. The Colt is my first 1911 so I need to get comfortable with a "cocked & locked" gun before I carry it. With warmer weather close, I'm starting with the Glock. I've found a few holsters that look like good options.

I would value any input from members that have any holster I've listed for the 36 or other recommendations.

High Noon Public Secret ( http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...et_w-clip.html),

Fist #1 clip holster ( FIST, INC.),

Don Hume H715M ( Don Hume Leathergoods, manufactures high quality leather and nylon goods.),

Holster Pro 523 (Holsterpro Gun Leather - Custom Hand Crafted in the U.S.A.)

Thanks in advance to those who comment.

Mike
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

2. Remove Ads

Other recommendation: I really, really like Mitch Rosen holsters which I have a number of and have had them for years. The only non MR is a Milt Sparks 55BN that I wear with my Colt Talo Wiley Clapp Commander during IDPA comps.

The holster on the left is a Milt Sparks on-the-belt 55BN w/ FBI cant. The one on the right is Mitch Rosen's IWB MC Slim line.

Thanks Rambosky! Everything I've read about MR products has been very positive. The Wiley Clapp edition is a thing a beauty.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

Get with Clay at SHTF gear,he builds a hi-brid holster you might be interested in,and he is also a member here.

I only carry my glocks in kydex and I use Dale Fricke Archangel holsters.... leather for everything else.

Cool

High Noon Public Secret for my Glock 23 and Glock 36.

Image 4.jpgImage 3.jpgImage.jpg
    click image to enlarge....

Slide guard, sight track, re-enforced holster mouth, in stock, quality and great customer service.

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

sgb
    Lot's and lot's of good quality holster makers out there in leather, kydex and leather/kydex hybrids. Milt Sparks, Kramer, Bulman, Raven, Comp-Tac to name a few.

Unfortunately the better known Makers have looooooooong wait times, pretty much why I started making my own

"There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

One note on the Glock 36: I have found all my holsters that fit my Glock 19 fit my 36. Most distributors don't list them as compatible models for holsters, but a few do. I have about 6 holster for each, and they are all interchangeable.I prefer the Galco OWB galco.jpg

I have the Fist #1A for my Glock-36.

(Keep in mind that the #1 has no cant, the #1A is canted @ about 15-20 degrees...)
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thanks to all of you for your replies. I am appreciative. I'd like to get two or three but I broke the bank Saturday.

I'll let you know what I purchase.

Mike

My G36 (heck, all my Glocks) ride in a Comp-tac MTAC all day every day 24/7. I have a drawerful like everyone else...MTAC gets it done for me...great concealment, comfortable...everything I need.
    I am a hard-working self-employed conservative Christian white male gun owner. How else can I tick you off today?

I bought a crossbreed supertuck off a friend for my 36 and I love it.

Saved some money and it was broke in.

I'd suggest getting something with a bodyshield

also instead of the crossbreed, there are other good options that are similar, but cheaper, and you can exchange the kydex for different guns

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info...roducts_id=102
    http://oldfaithfulholsters.com/premi...-forward-cant/

I'd contact Jeff at Hays Holsters. I have 4 or 5 of his for different guns and they are all fantastic.

What about a Remora?
    --Jason--

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links