OWB recommendations?

This is a discussion on OWB recommendations? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I need to get something I can wear in the interim while my supertuck is being made, preferrably something that's OWB and could potentially be ...

Thread: OWB recommendations?

OWB recommendations?

I need to get something I can wear in the interim while my supertuck is being made, preferrably something that's OWB and could potentially be used for OC (camping, hiking, N. GA Mtns), but is also fairly inexpensive as it's just a "filler." I'm still going to make my own at some point and this is a temporary solution. I **HATE** my Don Hume IWB. The place I purchase them from has Blackhawk, some Uncle Mike, Fobus (do not want), etc.

Would it just be best to suck it up w/ the Don Hume IWB below until the CBST comes in?

"Sir, could you please not bleed so much? I have to clean the store after they haul you off and I'd like the rest of my shift, to be, like, you know, better."

2. Remove Ads

I would get one of these: Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters then you will not even need the supertuck when it comes.

Or, you could get the standard cqc from blackhawk. I use this owb holster for IDPA and it is really nice. No active retention like the serpa holsters, which in my opinion is a good thing.
    BLACKHAWK Standard CQC Concealment Holster Matte Finish - Blackhawk Tactical Gear at ReactGear.com
    Fear the man with one gun. Especially if that gun is a Glock 19.

I'd of gotten the King Tuck had I of seen it 1st....didn't know about it. Not going to buy an additional IWB/conceal holster before the Supertuck comes in. The Blackhawk looks like it may be the way to go. I'll go check the shop today to see what's in stock.
    "Sir, could you please not bleed so much? I have to clean the store after they haul you off and I'd like the rest of my shift, to be, like, you know, better."

Links