Concealment Solutions Micro Mamba and Python gun belt

This is a discussion on Concealment Solutions Micro Mamba and Python gun belt within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My micro Mamba and belt arrived today from Concealment Solutions. Absolutely top notch craftsmanship on both. I don't have my CCW yet, but around the ...

Thread: Concealment Solutions Micro Mamba and Python gun belt

Concealment Solutions Micro Mamba and Python gun belt

My micro Mamba and belt arrived today from Concealment Solutions. Absolutely top notch craftsmanship on both. I don't have my CCW yet, but around the house the holster is extremely comfortable at 5 o'clock. Kydex fits my P238 like a glove...it takes some very vigorous upside-down shaking to get it free, but draw is smooth and holstering has a very positive snap to it.

The belt is just bomb-proof. Very comfortable. The only problem is....I ordered it too small. :( it fits just fine with pants but ill never get a gun in there. I will gladly be ordering a second belt...but now I'll have two lifetimes worth of belts :D and of course, the pictures....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Links