Anyone wear "A BETTER BELT USA" brand holster belt??

This is a discussion on Anyone wear "A BETTER BELT USA" brand holster belt?? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by hfjeff All I can say is "Awesome Belt, Awesome cutomer service!" I ordered my belt April 15th in the evening and it ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Anyone wear "A BETTER BELT USA" brand holster belt??

Quote Originally Posted by hfjeff View Post
    All I can say is "Awesome Belt, Awesome cutomer service!" I ordered my belt April 15th in the evening and it arrived yesterday-6 days later. I sent questions about their belts via email and Tracy was quick to respond. I had made a mistake on my order and sent an email minutes later to try to correct and she responded minutes later saying she corrected my order. Their customer service is superb. It was shipped priority mail and wrapped in bubble wrap. The belt is perfect and exactly as I had requested. The quality is outstanding and flawless. I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend A Better Belt USA!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...f/SAM_1226.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...f/SAM_1227.jpg
    If I had more time on my hands I would have offered to meet up with ya and show you the belts I ordered from them. I'm glad you're happy. I love my belts from A Better Belt. My old belts are a joke. That Gryphon looks wild! I have rough rider and ultimate and am looking for a reason to add another, wearing one currently.

2. Remove Ads

Thumbs up

Awesome belt and company! I have worn mine just about everyday since I got it a month ago and it has held up very well and is comfortable. Great customer service and follow ups!

Just recieved my second belt and I can't say enough about these belts and their customer service. If you want a first rate belt at a good price and looks great,
    look no further. I have several other gun belts that will now decorate my closet...I will only use these from now on.

I'm thinking of adding an alternative to my beltman. Thanks for the heads up on this store. Any other deals or coupons besides the free shipping?

I just received an Ultimate Belt from this company....awesome product with great service. I'll be checking out their other products for sure.

New Member Array cynicaldiogenes's Avatar
    I just got my better belt recently and I am very happy with the purchase...so happy in face that I will order a second one soon. I picked the rough rider in rustic, 7 holes 3/4" apart and the kydex reinforcement. This is my first CCW belt and my only regret is waiting so long to buy one.

betterbelt.jpg

New here; Thanks for bringing this to the top. WILL be ordering at least one very soon!

New Member Array cynicaldiogenes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coltchris View Post
    New here; Thanks for bringing this to the top. WILL be ordering at least one very soon!
    They are a great small business and seem to really care about craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. I call it a bargain for $70 total when you get a reinforced dual layer bullhide belt w/ roller buckle delivered in less than a week. In fairness they specify it can take up to two weeks to ship but they try to ship quickly. I am saving for the ultimate belt next...

I'm going to order the dress belt first, as I have (2) other regular carry belts now. The "Ultimate" will be my next! Don't have a "dress carry" belt now for those RARE occasions!

I have been wearing a 1 3/4" dark brown shark skin covered leather gun belt almost every day since August of 2009. David Galloway at Little Bear Holsters built this belt for me when he was still in business in Florida. This belt looks new and I can wear it dressed up or just in jeans.
    Okay, it was not cheap at $95.00 however, with horse hide for the base/ inside, the belt shows no wear.
    Being a 1/4" thick, I do not think this belt will ever bend or fold over.

One belt serves me instead of investing into two belts.

So I guess what I am saying is to look at exotic leathers from holster makers before choosing your belt.

JBPDXOR
    JBPDXOR
    Cougar 8000 9mm
    S&W 586 4" 357
    Winchester Defender 12g

I ordered one of their belt kits where you dye it yourself. Got double stitching for a stronger belt. Takes a bit of work finishing it. You need to bevel it then use a dye prep then dye it, then put on some sealer, then put gum tragacanth on the edges, then use a edge slicker over the gum tragacanth. It isn't really hard to do. If you do it this way you have a really professional looking belt.
    Of course if you want you can just dye it and seal it. But I like doing a good job. To be honest if I buy another I will buy one already finished. But this one was well made, and I finished it properly.

FANTASTIC BELT, SUPER STRONG YET COMFORTABLE AND NICE LOOKING TO. I EVEN WARE IT IF I DON'T CARRY. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Gryphon

Quote Originally Posted by Crescentstar View Post
    The Gryphon belt looks awesome, and I will be ordering one. Too bad my "mad money" is being saved for vacation next week.
    First, thank you all for the compliments on our belts. As always, we are dedicated to quality and service.

The Gryphon is a concept we are still reworking, and expect to release the new version by years end. It worked great with clip on equipment, but had a problem with some "belt slide" gear.

Our newest belt, The Perfect Belt, is the first real innovation in leather gun belts for decades.

Check us out, and thanks again,

Mike

Just ordered one. I carry a 5" 1911 in a Summer Special II, if this belt can hold that up, its a solid belt! Will report back when I get a chance to try it out...

Quote Originally Posted by Crews View Post
    Just ordered one. I carry a 5" 1911 in a Summer Special II, if this belt can hold that up, its a solid belt! Will report back when I get a chance to try it out...
    I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. We sent several of these out for test before I tried one myself (didn't want to muddy the review waters with any of my opinions). After three months, the reviews were so good I wondered if people were just being nice. Finally tried one myself, and all I could think was WOW! The only complaint I had was it took me a week to get used to feeling the belt tight up against my back. I've been wearing mine for five months now, and it shows absolutely NO WEAR other than the hump where the sizing hole end meets the buckle. Looks brand new otherwise.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links