Defensive Carry banner

Anyone wear "A BETTER BELT USA" brand holster belt??

15K views 78 replies 45 participants last post by  Bigmac31391 
#1 ·
#33 ·
I had one in my hands for a few seconds today, then I realized I messed up on the sizing and ordered one way too long. It was the dark Brown "Perfect" belt. I really hate to have to send it back since it looked and felt so nice, but they were gracious enough to let me return it for the correct size. After seeing it in person, I really can't wait to wear it when I get the next one!

#42 ·
Amazing quality. I wear my A Better Belt USA belt daily. I've said it before, but it bears repeating: At this price, this quality, and made in America, you can't beat it. I searched the internet price checking and evaluating websites and A Better Belt USA was the best of the bunch. Very helpful site and quick, friendly service.

#43 ·
I got my resized "Perfect belt" back last Thursday and wore it all weekend, and just got back from spending all day at the Zoo. It was very comfortable, even in a roller-coaster simulator,lol. Great quality belt, when I'm ready another belt in the future, I will definitely order another "Perfect Belt". I'm a big guy, so it's a constant struggle to find a comfortable way to IWB carry, and this has definitely helped a lot. Even if I'm not carrying, this is the belt I reach for.

#49 ·
I have worn mine every day since receiving it. Super quality. Super delivery time. Super customer service. Won't buy any other belt. Most comfortable belt I've ever worn in my life. Am going to buy several so I'll have dress belts and daily belts in various colors. Buy one and you'll feel the same.

Reactions: ABetterBelt
#51 · (Edited)
Resurrection is a good thing. Thanks for bringing this belt to my attention.I am going to measure then order. Hope the wait times have not been dramatically increased due to you other folks trying to make them too busy to service my order.:mad:

Just placed order for perfect fit belt. Others may well follow.

Thanks again for the tip.:congrats:

#54 ·
It depends on what you carry and what activities you are going to be doing. A stiff leather belt will hold up pretty much anything. Nylon mesh is most likely more comfortable (depends a lot on body build) and is not susceptible to moisture. If you are simply using for everyday carry in an urban or dry environment I recommend leather. If you are going to go traipsing through the rain forest, I'd go with nylon. Or if you are into tacticool, black mesh works with any ensemble. I use leather exclusively as that is what works for me. There is no one size fits all answer to your question.

Reactions: RebelSoul
#56 ·
I wanted to go with a dark brown leather belt for brown IWB clips and brown mag pouch.

My belt from the has great workmanship and it was shipped really fast.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!

#57 ·
I have had my belt for a year and wear it all the time with a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe and a Glock G17 Gen 4. Excellent quality belt. For the small additional charge get the Kydex insert.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.