Anyone wear "A BETTER BELT USA" brand holster belt??

This is a discussion on Anyone wear "A BETTER BELT USA" brand holster belt?? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; They appear to be good quality and ship 1-2 weeks after order. Just looking to see if anyone has delt with them or used their ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Anyone wear "A BETTER BELT USA" brand holster belt??

They appear to be good quality and ship 1-2 weeks after order. Just looking to see if anyone has delt with them or used their products:

The Ultimate Belt ~ Dual Layer Gun Belts - A Better Belt USA

Administrator
    Looks to be very well made but, it might just be too thick for some OWB holsters. I can't really speak for IWB holster styles since I never use one I and don't own one.

I have three of them, two of them were sent to me for free, they are the best company out there IMHO, their belts arent any thicker than other MFGS belts, and they work great, I cant say enough about a better belt usa, they are worth the money, the customer service is top notch...

Glad to hear. I am looking to order one and most of the mfrs have a long lead time to ship and I don't want to wait 8-16 weeks for a belt. Their quality looks to be very good with similar options. Most dual layer Bullhide belts I've seen advertised are the same 1/4" thickness.

I'm wearing one right now and have another one at home. Excellent quality and customer service. They are a decent price too! Lots of options. I have a double stitched rough rider I really like. My single stitch Ultimate belt is what I'm wearing today and it is great as well. I definitely recommend them.

Can you wear a dual layer with OWB pancake in most cases? Or would it be better to have a single layer?

Quote Originally Posted by hfjeff View Post
    Can you wear a dual layer with OWB pancake in most cases? Or would it be better to have a single layer?
    I don't know about pancake holsters but I can try my owb clament holster again to see tonight. It might stick out slightly further but without double layer you are going to want something very rigid to hang your holster on. I'm in central WI as well, shipping time from them in TX was only about a week!

I was thinking you said paddle instead of pancake, anyway, with my owb holster the belt fits through it fine and sits flat once it is through.

Just ordered tonight. They offer Horsehide lining free, free shipping if you put "tell a friend" in the comments, and will put 7 holes 3/4" apart rather than 5 holes 1" apart if you request it. I will post a pic once it arrives. Not a bad price and should be here withing 2 weeks.

All I can say is "Awesome Belt, Awesome cutomer service!" I ordered my belt April 15th in the evening and it arrived yesterday-6 days later. I sent questions about their belts via email and Tracy was quick to respond. I had made a mistake on my order and sent an email minutes later to try to correct and she responded minutes later saying she corrected my order. Their customer service is superb. It was shipped priority mail and wrapped in bubble wrap. The belt is perfect and exactly as I had requested. The quality is outstanding and flawless. I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend A Better Belt USA!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...f/SAM_1226.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...f/SAM_1227.jpg

I have been checking their site out. Not that there is anything wrong with my Beltman, but I think I'm going to give these guys a try for my next gunbelt.
    Glock 22 Gen 4 w/CBST
    Kimber Compact CDP II w/Silent Thunder
    A man, without force, is without the essential dignity of humanity. Human nature is so constituted, that it cannot honor a helpless man, although it can pity him; and even this it cannot do long, if the signs of power do not arise.

There are many great belt makers out there that make excellent quality products. I just didn't want to wait 8-16 weeks for a belt so I checked with Better belt and they claimed shipping within 2 weeks. I received 6 days after ordering. They also offer free priority shipping (put code in to receive), free upgrade to horsehide inner layer, and reasonable prices. I am also very fussy with some items and their quality is top notch. Their response time to emails was very quick-minutes in my case. I am very satisfied. I definitely recommend them. ,

a-better-belt-usa-1.png

I've been lurking for a year, and finally decided I should join and add a comment. Thank you all for the kind words and positive reviews. Tracy and I are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Our reputation will always be more important than our bank account. Yes, we are in business to make a buck, but never at the expense of our integrity.

We always love reading the reviews we get. Especially the ones about our customer service. It seems these days that many companies forget about how important their customers really are. If we ever fall into that trap, please give us a kick in the pants to remind us.

~Mike

VIP Member
    Great-looking product. I'll be ordering one this week.

Senior Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    The Gryphon belt looks awesome, and I will be ordering one. Too bad my "mad money" is being saved for vacation next week.
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links