New Holster on Order

This is a discussion on New Holster on Order within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just ordered my holster. Finally, I have decided on my first (of many probably) holster for CCWing. I ordered a custom fit High Noon Tail ...

Thread: New Holster on Order

New Holster on Order

Just ordered my holster. Finally, I have decided on my first (of many probably) holster for CCWing. I ordered a custom fit High Noon Tail Gate. HOWEVER, I have also ordered a High Noon Split Decision to get me through until the custom gets here (12-15weeks). The Mrs. doesn't understand the deal with 2 holsters yet, hopefully, she'll get it soon.

BTW this holster is for my Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm.

2. Remove Ads

You found my favorite holster maker. I have 3 Highnoon holsters: Mr Softy, Bare Assets and Split Decision.

I use them all with good results and have the best metal clips in the business. You will like the Split Decision and I use mine for my Kel-tec P11 or S&W 6946.

Let us know how you like them both!
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Two holsters, that's funny! You better get her prepared for a lot more when you see the quality of a custom. I am not really a HN guy but it's a start!

Hang out on this forum to long and you will have many more than two..........

After my Brommeland Def-Con's come in I will be at 16 all custom holsters. They are addictive and yes I have a problem. 16 is actually light for some I know that have twice that some even more. It's like flashlights, who can just have one?

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

VIP Member
    With all these 15 - 20 week wait times... there should be a lot of picture posting in Jan. & Feb.!

(Dang it Ti, that PETA thing make me hungry!)
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Try Fist, Inc...

usually only a 3-5 week wait...great work...fair prices...no cost to window shop...you won't be disappointed!
    I'm sure you will like your pick too; I have a few HN's...enjoy!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I ordered my SlideGuard in May and the wait is finally almost over - I can't wait - just in time for cool weather too!
    Check out the Free State Project

How does the economy really work? Mises Institute

Laissez Faire Books offers an extensive collection of books on liberty, free markets, philosophy, economics, politics and history.

HighNoon Holster

I like HighNoon's Split Dicision. I liked it so well, I have one for my XD45, Springfield Ultra Hi-Cap .45, Browning BDA 380 and S&W 642, .38

Member Array Detachment_Charlie's Avatar
    I'm in the same boat as Sailormomnpop (sorry for the really cheap pun, but I was 4th generation USN [first gen sailed for the Union in the War Between the States] and my son, I am very proud to say, is curently serving in his 9th year).
    Since I ordered my Slide Guard at the very end of May, I expect to get it near the very end of this month. Just in time for the cool season down here -- it'll probably drop to about 82, with a wind chill of 79.
    It's been a long wait for this leather; I have high expectations.
    What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1810 View Post
    I like HighNoon's Split Dicision. I liked it so well, I have one for my Browning BDA 380
    One of my favorite pistols. Very rarely talked about - Out of all the handguns I have ever had and have , this one is right up there!!

Spilt Decision is here

I got the Split Decision today. Turn around time was very acceptable.. I ordered on Labor Day and got it today. It was supposed to be here on Friday, but UPS screwed that up. Oh well, regardless it is here and much better than I had hoped... Almost wish I hadn't ordered the custom. This one is plenty for me.

From what you guys and gals say though, nothing beats a good quality custom. I'm hoping to post some pics once I find my camera.

Thanks for all the help people.

Now where to go "try" the holster first I think i'm smellin' Walmart.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
    -- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188

I Keep Talking Fist...

and I just bought another #5 Kydex pocket holster for my KelTec .380 BUG. Ordered it about 5 hours ago and it just arrived...NOT...but, I should have it in 3-4 weeks. This is my 22+ purchase from Fist, Inc.
    Great service...Great products.

OMO

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Ret, I have looked at Fist and no doubt they make an excellent holster. I am seriously not sure what caused me to order High Noon v.s. another holster maker. It just seemed to appeal to me more. Oh well, to each his own. I'm just glad we're all happy.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
    -- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188

Glad you're pleased with your holster. Don't worry too much about having another on order that you don't think you'll need, it's always a good idea to have a back up in case your primary holster should get wet or damaged. IMHO, it's even better if the back up holster is identical to the primary.
    Jack

Links