Kudos to CrossBreed

Kudos to CrossBreed

This is a discussion on Kudos to CrossBreed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have 2 CBST holsters. One for my G30 and one for my G26. I bought the one for the G30 a long time ago. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By joker1

Thread: Kudos to CrossBreed

Kudos to CrossBreed

I have 2 CBST holsters. One for my G30 and one for my G26. I bought the one for the G30 a long time ago. The 30 was not one of my most carried handguns. But I did recently notice that the kydex didn't hug the gun at the top. So I sent it back and a very short time later I had a brand new holster. I thought that they might just mess with the kydex or put on a new shell. So I was very pleased to receive a new holster.

The bonus is that it fits my G20 too

Their CS is top notch!
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Damn that Crossbreed, they keep impressing people with their products and customer service. Glad to say I'm one of them!
    NY27 likes this.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

i'm another who has been impressed by crossbreed. i can sleep in my supertuck. also they estimated 4-6 weeks for delivery, got it right in about 4, sent it back for combat cut recieved it back in less than a week. excellent company

Sponsored Links